Last night was The 4400 on USA and tonight we get two new dramas on TNT with The Closer followed by Saved. The Closer is a really good show and Kyra Sedgwick has created one of the best quirky but smart characters on TV. Of all the recommendations The Closer is the best of the best tonight. What will you be watching?
The King of Queens (CBS): Repeat. Doug takes Carrie to a romantic bed and breakfast that turns out to be pretty creepy.
How I Met You Mother (CBS): Repeat. Lily and Marshall try being grown-ups while the rest of the gang hits the clubs.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): Repeat. Charlieâ€™s dad Martin Sheen guest stars as Roseâ€™s father.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeat. Christine tries entering the dating waters.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. The CSIâ€™s get a second shot at a murderer that was not convicted of his wifeâ€™s murder.
Hellâ€™s Kitchen (FOX): Season Premiere. This time six women and six men compete for a job as executive chef at a nice restaurant on Las Vegas. Gordon Ramsay tells them all how much they suck very loudly. Runs two hours.
How to Get the Guy (ABC): Series Premiere. Two dating gurus try to help four women improve their dating skills.
Windfall (Bravo): Repeat. Wow they really wants people to get a chance to see the first episode of this tepid drama that airs Thursday nights on NBC.
The Closer (TNT): Season Premiere. Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson and her detectives investigate the murder of an LAPD officer. Supposed to be commercial free tonight. Replays again an hour later after Saved.
Saved (TNT): Series Premiere. Tom Everett Scott as a hard drinking card playing paramedic. Supposed to run commercial free tonight also.
- American Chopper (Discovery Channel): New. The guys continue work on the Wendyâ€™s bike.
- Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel Channel): New. Anthony explores the food of Korea.
- Falcon Beach (ABC Family): New. Lane returns to the beach and has to pay for his drug dealing while Danny and Erin try to figure out their relationship.
- Look Up in the Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman (A&E): New. Get a look at the history of the superhero. Runs two hours.
- Monster Garage (Discovery Channel): Series Finale. The final episode finds some of the best from the past four season returning to help Jesse James turn an old station wagon into a masterpiece. Runs two hours.
- Rock Paper Scissors Championship (A&E): New. The winner gets $50,000.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball with the Chicago White Sox at the Texas Rangers.
- ESPN2 has three World Cup Soccer matches early in the day including the United States against the Czech Republic, which they replay later that night.
- NBC has Game 4 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals between the Edmonton Oilers and the Carolina Hurricanes who lead the series 2-1.