If you missed The Closer last night on TNT they will be replaying it tonight. Next you will find a truly enjoyable and quirky show in Eureka on Sci Fi. The night is topped off by Rescue Me on FX. On the networks it is much reality on the big three while the other three that are soon to be two have a 2xTuesday night of three of the best shows on TV. Choose between two repeat episodes of House on FOX, Gilmore Girls on The WB or Veronica Mars on UPN. What will you be watching tonight on the tube?
House (FOX): Repeat. The team treats a heroine addict who is a young supermodel and Houseâ€™s leg is bothering him more than usual. Could that actually be a good thing? Wilson thinks it might.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. One gets the hook and the final four perform.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. An abducted girl is found to have leukemia when blood found in the vehicle that was used.
Veronica Mars (UPN): Repeat. Fun episode finds Veronica trying to ferret out who stole the money for the senior class trip.
House (FOX): Repeat. Guest star Howard Hesseman as a man who comes to the hospital after a seizure, which House thinks was caused by an infection.
48 Hours Mystery (CBS): Repeat. The story of a teen that dreamt he murdered someone.
The Closer (TNT): Repeat. Last nightâ€™s episode replays where the team investigates after body parts are found in a dumpster. It was another very good episode with many great lines.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. Last week was the debut of this new quirky sci-fi show. It is like a sci-fi Northern Exposure given all the wacky characters and weirdness that goes on in the town. Tonight a funeral is attended and a strange figure keeps appearing around town.
Rescue Me (FX): New. Tommy continues to see Angie while Lou tries to turn over a new leaf. Runs 63 minutes and plays twice tonight.
- Dead Like Me (Sci Fi): Repeat. This Showtime original show was very interesting to watch but as with everything else that Showtime puts out only lasted two seasons before being cancelled. Watch and see why they made a mistake and should have kept going. If they had though Mandy Patinkin would not be leading a group of profilers over on CBS.
- Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. The host cleans some fuel tanks at an Air Force base.
- Overhaulinâ€™ (TLC): New. A Cadillac that has been used for storage is redone.
- ESPN has darts, poker and The Contender.
- ESPN2 has a WNBA doubleheader with the Washington Mystics at the Connecticut Sun followed by my hometown Seattle Storm at the Phoenix Mercury.