Tonight Shark Week continues on the Discovery Channel with a show titled â€œScience of Shark Sex.â€ Do we really need to see how sharks get it on? It sounds like the video Monica should of brought home for Chandler in â€œThe One With The Sharks.â€ Will you be watching? Will it be toothy enough?
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. Gibbs is the target of an assassination team.
Kyle XY (ABC): Repeat. Kyle starts to remember things but not fast enough for him. Replay of Mondayâ€™s episode on ABC Family.
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. An old girlfriend of Donâ€™s is found dead and his team investigates the suspicious nature of it.
What I Like About You (WB): Repeat. It is Valâ€™s birthday and Vic asks her an unexpected question.
Twins (WB): Repeat. For the first time ever the supposed hot sister, gets turned down by a guy.
The Unit (CBS): Repeat. Bobâ€™s cover gets blown in Africa and Jonas thinks that a dignitaryâ€™s trip there should be cut short.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. A man causes religious tempers to flair after he desecrates a valuable Hebrew text.
Take Home Chef (TLC): New. Curried jumbo shrimp and strawberries poached in champagne for dessert.
Take Home Chef (TLC): New. The duck and watermelon sound good.
Monk (USA): New. Natalie thinks that Monk should open up his own detective agency and wacky comedy ensues and replays again after House.
Psych (USA): New. To keep an investigation going over what Shawn thinks is a murder and not a suicide he pretends to get clues from the manâ€™s cat and replays again later after Monk.
- Itâ€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. The two episodes that played last night are repeated.
- Stargate Atlantis (Sci Fi): New. Rononâ€™s past comes back to bite him in the butt and plays twice.
- Stargate SG-1 (Sci Fi): New. â€œInsiders.â€ Plays twice.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A mother is told to get out of those flannel pajama bottoms cause they are not pants.
- ESPN has X Games coverage.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night Fights.