I will probably watch the beginning of the Seattle Seahawks preseason football game and then flip over to something else when all the third stringers and such start making their way onto the field. Then a little asphalt feasting will most likely take place. What will you be watching today?
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. A man dies in Little Italy during a festival and the team investigates to find out how a wooden sliver ended up in his heart.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. Residents of a small town are being poisoned and the BAU team is called in to figure out who is doing it.
Crossing Jordan (NBC): Repeat. Jordan comes home and hears gunshots. When she goes up stairs she finds a young girl standing over her dead father.
ABC’s 50th Anniversary Blooper Celebration (ABC): Repeat. Dick Clark hosts this second part of the two-part celebration with clips from American Bandstand, The Practice, NYPD Blue and more.
Coyote Ugly (ABC): Released 2000. A young woman moves into the big city to pursue her dreams of being a musician and songwriter. She ends up dancing in a bar to make ends meet. Runs two hours.
Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): Repeat. Part two is shown again.
Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): New. Part three of this four part series with Alton Brown motorcycling around the states in search of interesting eats out on the road.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeat. It is a chowder challenge.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeat. This episode is a Wedding Cake challenge.
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again (Comedy Central): Released 2004. I just watched this the other night on DVD. Gotta love the . These four guys are very good and extremely funny. Runs two and a half hours. The runtime of the DVD was only a little over an hour and a half. That is a lot of commercial time thrown in.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. Hildi and Christi build some interesting rooms in Arizona. Plays again later.
- CBS has the third round of The International from Castle Pines.
- ESPN has Little League World Series play from Williamsport.
- FOX and TBS have MLB Baseball.
- NBC has NASCAR Racing with the Zippo 200. Later in my area of Seattle they will have the Seattle Seahawks playing the Dallas Cowboys in preseason action from Qwest Field.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Sketches include a skewering of Greyâ€™s Anatomy.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Peter Sarsgaard hosts with musical guest the Strokes. This was a descent episode given how poor last season was in total. One of the funnier bits was the “SARS Guards” sketch at the end. Read the full review.