Many a good battles can be seen on TV tonight. Thatâ€™s right, Homer Simpson faces off against a tough colonel played by Kiefer Sutherland, Rachael Ray takes on Giada De Laurentiis, Orsonâ€™s mom comes for a visit to Wysteria Lane, Justin and military reenlistment on Brothers & Sisters, Jack and a disturbed woman on Without a Trace, Dexter and the Ice Truck Killer, the Heat and Rockets and last but certainly not least the Giants and the Bears on Sunday Night Football. For football fans, it is probably the game of the day, well after whatever game their favorite team is playing in. Today for me it is the Seahawks at home against the Rams for division supremacy. What battle are you looking forward to on TV today?
The Simpsons (FOX): New. Kiefer Sutherland guests as the voice of a hard-nosed colonel who is annoyed by Homer after being recruited to the Army.
American Dad (FOX): New. Just something to occupy your TV screen until something really worth watching comes on. Really you should just go grab a snack or something after The Simpsons or flip over and see how the Giants and Bears are doing on NBC.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Gaby is looking to get back into modeling and Bree meets her new mother-in-law. Runs 61 minutes.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): New. Part 1 of 2, Williamâ€™s secret treasure is found. Justin gets bad news from the military.
7th Heaven (The CW): New. Ruthie is freaked when she learns that her parents are coming to bring her back from Scotland.
Cold Case (CBS): New. A postal carrier dies and bags of undelivered mail are found. One of them contains evidence in a missing persons case from 1975.
Without a Trace (CBS): New. While undercover Jack is taken hostage because she thinks Jack was hired to kill her.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril cooks up some historical Thanksgiving dishes with his usual flair.
Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Giada De Laurentiis and Rachael Ray battle each other tonight. They are each paired with an Iron Chef, Giada with Bobby Flay and the Rachael with Mario Batali. Runs 90 minutes.
Dexter (Showtime): New. The Ice Truck Killer is finally identified but Dexter doesnâ€™t think that something is right with the case.
- Good Eats (Food Network): New. Alton fries up some turkeys.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): Repeat. Last weekâ€™s episode, â€œMerrill Bobolit,â€ replays. Runs 65 minutes.
- The Wire (HBO): New. Poot is out of prison and back at the corner.
- ABC has the 2006 MLS Cup.
- CBS has NFL coverage and the back nine of the Merrill Lynch Shootout.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Basketball with the Houston Rockets at the Miami Heat.
- FOX has NFL games including the St. Louis Rams at the Seattle Seahawks, which is the game I will be watching.
- NBC has Sunday Night Football with the Chicago Bears and New York Giants facing off on the gridiron. Earlier in the day they have NASCAR Racing with the Checker Auto Parts 500.