Today is all about college football with the big game of the day being #1 Ohio State vs. #2 Michigan on ABC. Will you be watching? Who do you think will win? Most people seem to be picking Ohio State but there sure have been a lot of upsets over the last few weeks. This could be another one. What other Top 10 teams do you think will drop another game this week to fall out of the National Championship picture? Do you think Rutgers can get by Cincinnati today and make it to the end of the season against West Virginia still undefeated? If they do and beat West Virginia, what do you think there chances of making the National Championship Game are?
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. The mystery behind who were the parents of a girl unravels as the team investigates.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. A man meets his untimely demise at an upscale party where he is learning how to pickup women.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The episode with guest star Jerry Lewis replays.
Dateline NBC (NBC): New. Two hours of predators being caught and shooters being interviewed. Gosh Saturday night TV sucks.
48 Hours Mystery (CBS): New. See the story of the murder of two wealthy brothers who were murdered at opposite ends of the earth.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril kicks up a historical Thanksgiving feast.
Iron Chef America (Food Network): Repeat. Did you miss Rachael Ray vs. Giada De Laurentiis competing in kitchen stadium? Well here is a second chance to see what happened with Battle Cranberry. Runs 90 minutes.
All Star Thanksgiving (Food Network): Repeat. Stars of the Food Network cook up family recipes and traditions with each other and you. Runs 90 minutes.
- The Amazing Jonathan: Wrong on Every Level (Comedy Central): New. The magician comedian performs. Have you ever seen this guy do his thing?
- Comic Relief 2006 (TBS): Comics perform to raise money for Hurricane Katrina survivors. Runs three hours.
- Jeff Dunham: Arguing With Myself (Comedy Central): Repeat. The ventriloquist comedian performs with his dummies. This guy is very good.
- Monarch Cove (Lifetime): New. Kathyâ€™s secret weighs on Bianca and she falls into the arms of Eddie while Jake is away on his honeymoon. In the second episode Eddie and Jake are fighting over Bianca.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. Homes in Providence are redone with the help of designers and carpenters.
- ABC has college football with Michigan trying to go into Ohio Stateâ€™s home turf and get a win. Later on Saturday Night Football California faces off against USC.
- CBS has Auburn at Alabama.
- ESPN has a couple of college football games with the night game being Rutgers at Cincinnati.
- ESPN2 has college football then college basketball then more college football with Virginia Tech at Wake Forest to cap off the night.
- FOX Sports has college football games in each region. In mine I will be watching the Washington Huskies try and go into Washington State Cougar territory and pull out a victory in the Apple Cup.
- NBC has Army at Notre Dame.
- TNT has NASCAR Racing with the Ford 300.
- Versus has college football followed by college basketball.
- MADtv (FOX): New. A cast member posing as an interviewer at the Deck the Halls junket annoys Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick and Kristin Davis with questions and attempts to be funny.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): New. Host Chris â€œLudicrisâ€ Bridges with musical guest Ludacris. That is right he is both host and musical guest tonight.
- Talk Show With Spike Feresten (FOX): New. The guest tonight is Fred Willard.