Charlie Brown once again learns the meaning of Christmas tonight on ABC. Two new series premiere tonight on ABC and TBS. The first is Big Day on ABC where the whole season takes place over the course of the wedding day. The other is a new comedy series from TBS called My Boys about a woman with a lot of guy friends. Will you be watching either of them tonight? Tuesday sure has become a great night for TV as there is a lot worth watching on both the main TV networks and around the cable dial. What do you think of the Tuesday night offerings?
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. The team celebrates the big win but Smash continues down the steroids path after his poor performance in front of the scout. The Coachâ€™s daughter decides whether or not to go out with Saracen.
House (FOX): New. House takes the bickering parents of a patient to court when they canâ€™t decide on how to treat their kidâ€™s condition.
Boston Legal (ABC): New. This is Part 2 of 2 that began on Sunday night. Lincoln Meyer has taken Shirley hostage and she attempts to reason with him. Alan continues to help Jerry Espenson with his client.
NCIS (CBS): New. NCIS joins up with the FBI when a serial killer the FBI had been looking for over the last ten years shows up mummified and in a furnace.
Veronica Mars (The CW): New. Tonight is the conclusion of the first of three main mystery arcs for the season where the serial rapist is revealed and somebody doesnâ€™t make it through the episode. Who do you think it will be?
3 Lbs. (CBS): New. A patient comes in with a brain aneurysm just like she had before and her brother doesnâ€™t think she should be operated on again.
Dead Like Me (Sci Fi): Repeats. The second of two episodes has George getting her first kiss.
Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. See how dirty you can get researching snakes and being a lobster fisherman can be.
Nip/Tuck (FX): New. Sean tries to console his loneliness by plying himself with liquor while Christian gets an unexpected gift. Runs 67 minutes and plays twice.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (ABC): New. The best of the Charlie Brown Holiday Specials where Linus teaches Charlie Brown what Christmas is all about.
- Big Day (ABC): Series Premiere. A sitcom, 24-style as the show takes place over a day. In this case the day is the wedding and we see what goes on from the perspective of a different characters.
- Gilmore Girls (The CW): New. Lorelai is worried that the town will not accept Christopher and he tries to win them over and it doesnâ€™t go well.
- Eureka (Sci Fi): Repeat. The â€œRight as Raynesâ€ episode replays.
- The Hungry Detective (Food Network): New. Houston restaurants are visited.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): New. A popular Internet video blogger appears to have been kidnapped on camera and the detective must figure out whether it is a hoax or the real thing before it is to late.
- My Boys (TBS): Series Premiere. The first and second episode of this new comedy series that is about a woman who is a sports writer and has a bunch of guy friends but not very many boyfriends.
- Overhaulinâ€™ (TLC): New. A car gets redone while the owner gets faked out.
- Road Tasted (Food Network): New. The Deen boys help you with some gift ideas.
- Standoff (FOX): New. A father finds a notebook of his sonâ€™s about taking hostages at his school and brings it to the CNU in hopes they can prevent it but they arrive at the school to late.
- The Unit (CBS): New. The Unit has to put out some bait tonight.
- ESPN has college basketball with Maryland at Illinois followed by Indiana at Duke.
- ESPN2 has college basketball with Florida State at Wisconsin followed by Miami at Northwestern.