The teams that will make the NCAA championship tournament are announced today. What will you be doing next Thursday when the madness starts? The new FOX show The Winner has another two episodes tonight. A new series on Lifetime called Blood Ties premieres tonight. There is a new Emeril Live and Iron Chef America on the Food Network. Of course, there is a new The Dresden Files and Battlestar Galactica on Sci Fi Channel. With ABC mostly reruns, it looks like most of the good stuff is on cable tonight. What will you be watching?
The Simpsons (FOX): New. Bart and Lisa pull a con job while Granpa falls for Selma.
The Winner (FOX): New. Glenâ€™s parents are starting to have a bit of trouble in their marriage and to get away from them he starts spending even more time with Allison, her son and her boyfriend.
Cold Case (CBS): New. The team investigates the secret to why a kid ended up dead in a trash bin.
Without a Trace (CBS): New. While searching for a missing U.S. senator the team must deal with his influential father. Anthony LaPaglia who plays Jack developed and co-wrote tonightâ€™s episode.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): New. A mom who lost her home and one of her kids in a short period of time gets a new house built by Ty and the team.
Family Guy (FOX): New. Peter and Bill Clinton become best buds.
The Winner (FOX): New. Glen goes with Josh on a trip to Albany where he decides they should invent new identities to impress the ladies.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Repeat. Justin gets a letter telling him he needs to report to active duty once again and it pushes him over the edge.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril cooks up some perfectly tasty pork.
The Dresden Files (Sci Fi): New. While investigating the death of a college coed Dresden finds out about a group using supernatural powers to execute extremely difficult heists. Plays again later.
Battlestar Galactica (Sci Fi): New. While waiting for the trial of Baltar there is much dissention and sabotage that is taking place in the fleet. Plays again later.
- Blood Ties (Lifetime): Series Premiere. Based on the series of books by Tanya Huff called The Blood Books. It is about a female private investigator that solves crimes of the weird or supernatural sort. Tonight she sees a bizarre murder take place and ends up getting the help of a 450-year-old vampire in solving the case. Runs two hours and plays again later.
- Dirt (FX): Repeat. â€œThe Sexxx Issueâ€ episode replays and runs 65 minutes.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Iron Chef Bobby Flay battles Chef Marc Murphy.
- ABC has the Denver Nuggets at the Sacramento Kings in NBA action.
- CBS has the SEC and Big Ten Tournament Finals followed by the NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show where the field of 65 is announced.
- ESPN has the ACC and Big 12 Tournament Finals and later ESPNU Bracketology followed by the Dallas Mavericks at the Los Angeles Lakers in NBA action.
- ESPN2 has the Southland Tournament Final.
- FOX has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 from Las Vegas.
Sign-up and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.