Yesterday was Sci Fi Friday and now BBC America wants you to tune in to Supernatural Satruday with tonightâ€™s only premiere, Hex. I have never watched the show, but it looks like a tweaked version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Have you seen any episodes of Hex? Is it worth watching? Is attempting to catch up with todayâ€™s TV marathon of Hex episodes that lead up to the premiere worth checking out? Let me know in the comments. In other happenings today, if you missed the premiere of The Starter Wife on USA, you have five chances today to see it, as it will be playing all day on USA. Did you catch The Starter Wife? What did you think of it? For more summer TV show premiere info, check out the Guide to Summer TV Shows â€“ 2007.
Minority Report (ABC): Released 2002. Tom Cruise and Colin Ferrell in this Steven Spielberg thriller about futuristic cops that stop you before you do something. Runs 3hr. 10 min.
Oceanâ€™s Twelve (CBS): Released 2004. The gang is back, but now they need a new mark so they can pay back the old one. Not as good as the first, but it has its moments. At least it might get you in the mood for Oceanâ€™s Thirteen, which hits theaters next Friday. Runs three hours.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril whip up a Caribbean inspired feast.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): Repeat. If the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie and the new CBS reality show Pirate Master arenâ€™t enough pirates for you then check out this two part special that test myths about pirates and their ships. Runs two hours.
- Gotta Get It (Food Network): New. Two episodes play tonight. First one about great grilling gadgets and then one about gadgets to help with entertaining better are shown. Both play again later.
- Hex (BBC America): Season Premiere. Runs three hours.
- Marco Polo (Hallmark Channel): Released 2007. Three hour made for TV movie about the 13th century world traveler. Stars Ian Somerhalder (Lost) and B.D. Wong (Law & Order: SVU).
- Oceanâ€™s Eleven (TBS): Released 2001. If you donâ€™t like the second one that is playing on CBS then you can watch the first one on TBS. Either way you can get yourself ready for the third one, which comes out next Friday.
- Office Space (E!): Released 1999. Ron Livingston and Jennifer Anniston in one of my all-time favorite movies. When an office worker gets put under hypnosis and left under his outward laid back attitude puts him on the fast track for management. Meanwhile, his hard working friends are about to get fired. Runs two hours.
- ABC has a WNBA basketball game.
- CBS has third round golf coverage of the Memorial Tournament.
- ESPN has NCAA Tournament college softball games most of the day.
- FOX has FOX Saturday Baseball with the New York Yankees at the Boston Red Sox in most markets.
- NBC has French Open coverage then LPGA golf and then in primetime, NHL Stanley Cup playoff action.
- TNT has Game 6 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals with the Cleveland Cavaliers at home against the Detroit Pistons with a chance to close out the series.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Actor and comedian Rob Corddry guests.
- The Riches (FX): Repeat. This past Mondayâ€™s episode, â€œItâ€™s A Wonderful Lie,â€ replays. Runs 70 minutes. Season finale is Monday Night.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): Repeat. Comic Alex Bornstein (MADtv) is the guest.
A&E has five episodes of Flip This House.
BBC America has episodes of Hex most of the day leading up to the three-hour season premiere tonight.
Bravo has six hours of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Cartoon Network has 34 episodes of Pokemon today.
Food Network is all about Grillinâ€™ and Chillinâ€™ all day.
FOX Reality has 10 episodes of Hellâ€™s Kitchen.
G4 has 16 episodes of Totally Outrageous Behavior.
GSN has 20 episodes of Match Game.
Military Channel has seven episodes of Blue Angels: A Year in the Life.
SOAPnet has last weekâ€™s five episodes of All My Children and The Young and the Restless.
Spike has nine episodes of The Ultimate Fighter.
Style has 10 episodes of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?
USA plays the two-hour premiere episode of The Starter Wife starring Debra Messing (Will & Grace) five times today.
VH1 has eight episodes of I Love the â€˜70s Volume 2, which will run you from 1970-77.
Womenâ€™s Entertainment has 18 episodes of Kate & Allie today.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.