Saving Grace, the new show starring Holly Hunter on TNT, has a new premiere date. It will now debut on Monday, July 23rd after The Closer, instead of Wednesday, July 18th, as originally scheduled. Heartland, which presently follows The Closer on Mondays, will move up a couple of hours and lead off the night. This will give TNT a three-hour primetime block of new shows, which is not something you normally see on most cable outlets. This may work out well for Saving Grace, putting another quirky female detective on the night, as Heartland has been losing about half its lead in. But, unfortunately for Heartland, I think I will still be watching Kyle XY on ABC Family in the first hour of primetime. What do you think of this move by TNT?
Hidden Palms (The CW): New. Two more episodes air tonight. Johnny wants to know more about the bloody costume of Gretaâ€™s in the first one and while news of Cliffâ€™s affair with Eddieâ€™s mom starts to get around. The finale is next Wednesday night.
Traveler (ABC): New. Jay and Will are going back to NYC, while Will is out for revenge of his girlfriend.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): Repeat. Auditions No. 3 replays.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. Auditions No. 4 and plays again on Bravo Thursday night.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. Kyle Gallner (Veronica Mars) guests as Macâ€™ stepson and is a witness to a murder.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril is joined in the kitchen by comic Patton Oswalt (The King of Queens).
Tyler Perryâ€™s House of Payne (TBS): New. Two more episodes play tonight with CJ getting some financial help from Curtis and then the firefighters want a new TV. Next week, eight episodes play leading up to two new episodes.
Rescue Me (FX): New. Tommy gets help by the crew to get back with Colleen. Runs 66 minutes. This episode plays twice tonight and then replays Friday and Sunday nights.
- The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator (ABC): New. The first grouping of 14 contestants show off their stuff in front of an audience and judges.
- So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. Two hours of the final 16 dancers performing.
- World Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. Two hours of poker from the final table at the â€œBorgata Poker Open.â€
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the St. Louis Cardinals at the New York Mets.
- ESPN2 has Wimbledon tennis coverage early and Wednesday Night Fights later on.
Bravo has 10 hours of Project Runway.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The Outer Limits early.
Travel Channel has five episodes of 1000 Places to See Before You Die today.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube via email.