Tonight is the series premieres of Side Order of Life and State of Mind, which will join Lifetime’s Army Wives for a three-hour block of scripted dramas. They are both very good and worth checking out. Did you miss the first round episodes of the World Series of Pop Culture? You can find all four of them during the day on VH1. What will you be watching tonight on TV?
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): Repeat. An unmarried couple with five kids that live in two houses gets a new place where they all can live together.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. It is the war of the Ros… I mean Solises and Susan his having trouble with loving two men.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Repeat. This was a really good episode. It is time for Justin’s group therapy session to include his family and it becomes all about them and not him.
7th Heaven (The CW): Repeat. Ruthie has decided to return home after learning of her father’s health condition.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. The death of the head of a wealthy family is reopened when new evidence that she may have been murdered is brought to light.
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. After two planes almost collide, the responsible air traffic controller that almost let it happen goes missing.
Side Order of Life (Lifetime): Series Premiere. A young woman learns of her friend’s illness and with her advice starts to reevaluate her life. Read our full review. This show is really good. Plays again later tonight and another eight at various times over the course of the next week.
The 4400 (USA): New. Tom finds Jordan Collier hiding out in a small town and Maia has a vision of a disturbing nature. Runs 61 minutes and plays again later.
Entourage (HBO): New. When there is a leak online, Billy thinks Eric is behind it and drama gets into an exclusive club. Runs 30 minutes.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): New. Roxy is having a hard time with her mother around while Jeremy has joined the Army after getting kicked out by his father. Plays again later.
- The Dead Zone (USA): New. Someone has been buried alive and Johnny and Anna race to try and save the person. Plays again later.
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): New. The three contestants left standing are invited to appear on Rachael Ray’s talk show. Plays again later and last week’s “Iron Chef Showdown” replays right before.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Pussified,” replays and runs 66 minutes.
- State of Mind (Lifetime): Series Premiere. A psychiatrist who could use one of her own learns of her husband’s infidelity and tries to figure out how to go on. Read our full review. This is another good entry. Plays again later tonight and another seven at various times over the course of the next week.
- ABC has the WNBA All-Star Game.
- CBS has the final round of the John Deere Classic golf tournament.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball a couple of hours earlier than normal and then the 2007 ESPY Awards with hosts Jimmy Kimmel and LeBron James.
- TNT has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: USG Sheetrock 400.
- Versus has coverage of Stage 8 of the Tour de France with a replay later on.
FOX Reality has nine episodes of Outback Jack.
History Channel has the second five episodes of the 10 part The States series.
MTV has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Oxygen has five hours of Snapped today.
SOAPnet has the last five episodes of One Life to Live and General Hospital.
Spike has seven episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and then three of them replay.
TLC has 10 episodes of Little People, Big World with the last four then replaying again.