My Name Is Earl (NBC): Repeat. Earl looks back at the things he has crossed of his list, as he celebrates his birthday. Will kick off its next season on September 27th with a one-hour episode.
30 Rock (NBC): Repeat. Jack is dealing with mommy issues and Liz is thinking about her future. It has been announced that Jerry Seinfeld will be playing a version of himself in the second season premiere this fall, which will be October 4th.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. Michael brings two strippers into the office for Phyllis’ wedding shower and Karen asks Pam about her relationship with Jim. The fourth season begins with a one-hour episode on September 27th.
Scrubs (NBC): Repeat. Private Dancer is not able to return to active duty even though he has been released from the hospital. The shortened season of Scrubs doesn’t begin until October 25th.
Men in Trees (ABC): Repeat. It is a big ole birthday party for Marin, which brings her sister to town.
Smallville (The CW): Repeat. Clark is all over Lois after she kisses him while wearing red kryptonite infused lipstick. Gotta love the Clark on the red stuff.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. All the doctors are working to try and bring Meredith back after she almost drowned. Izzie has to do surgery at the ferry crash site.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. A private investigator to the stars is the main suspect in a double homicide.
World Series of Pop Culture (VH1): Repeat. Last night’s episode replays.
World Series of Pop Culture (VH1): Season Finale. The other semifinal and then the final match will take place. Who do you think will take home the $250,000? Plays again later.
Burn Notice (USA): New. Someone is trying to assassinate Michael while he is trying to get a young woman out of a prostitution ring for a friend. Plays again later.
- Ace of Cakes (Food Network): Season Premiere. What does a shooting range and a wedding cake have in common? Tune in and find out. Plays again later.
- American Chopper (TLC): New. The guys continue work on the Intel bike and Mikey gets into a bit of trouble. Plays again later.
- Mad Men (AMC): Series Premiere. The goings-on in a 1960s advertising firm in New York City. The promos I have seen look really good and the premise and time period sound interesting. Plays twice tonight and another eight times over the course of the next week. You can download a free The Making Of video about the show at iTunes.
- TNT has coverage of the first round of the British Open golf tournament all day.
- Versus has the Tour de France, Stage 11 today multiple times.
Bravo has eight hours of The Biggest Loser today.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of BeastMaster early.