Tonight in the second season premiere of Who Wants To Be A Superhero? and the series premiere of Mind Control With Derren Brown on Sci Fi Channel. Over on Bravo is the series premiere of workplace reality show, Welcome to the Parker. You will also find a few of the scripted cable shows replaying their most recent episodes in late night. What will you be watching tonight on TV?
My Name Is Earl (NBC): Repeat. Earl used to torture a foreign exchange school student and decides to fly him over and show him what America has to offer to make up for it.
30 Rock (NBC): Repeat. Tracy is trying to figure out what type of product he could endorse while Jenna is waiting for the release of her new movie.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. It is Phyllis’ wedding and she rues the day she gave Michael a job to do at it.
Scrubs (NBC): Repeat. J.D. and Turk try to figure out how to treat an uninsured patient.
Men in Trees (ABC): Repeat. Patrick and Buzz find out that they are related. Marin and Annie try to find a salon.
Smallville (The CW): Repeat. Someone is stalking Lana and Jimmy breaks things of with Chloe because he thinks she is still hung up on Clark.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. The one where Meredith almost dies and gets a visit from Denny and the bomb squad guy, while the rest of the docs continue to try and revive her.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. Stark is after a college quarterback for rape, but the code of silence among team members is making things hard for him.
The Secret Life Of … (Food Network): New. The history of movie snacks is shown. Plays again later.
Unwrapped (Food Network): New. Get a look behind the scenes of the new movie, No Reservations with Catherine Zeta Jones and Aaron Eckhart. Plays again later.
Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (Sci Fi): Season Premiere. A new season begins with new wannabe superheroes to competing to win the prize of being featured in a comic book and having an action figure made. Plays again later. Episodes from season one play earlier in the day.
Burn Notice (USA): New. Tonight is all about the “Family Business.” Plays again later.
- Ace of Cakes (Food Network): New. A duck hunt cake is made after some real life research is done. Plays again later.
- American Chopper (TLC): New. The guys start on a bike to celebrate the charitable works of golfer Byron Nelson. Plays again later.
- American Hot Rod (TLC): New. The Elvis tribute car is finished. Plays again later.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS): Repeat. Grissom tries to get a confession out of a suspect by getting him to help find a missing boy who they think he took.
- Mad Men (AMC): New. The first episode of this show last week was really something. They really seemed to have done a great job capturing the time period, the 1960s, in which the show is set. Plays twice. The series premiere replays earlier in the day.
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): Repeat. The “Finale” replays if you wanted to see how it all went down. Plays again later.
- TBS has MLB action with the Atlanta Braves at the San Francisco Giants.
- Versus has the Tour de France, Stage 17 on multiple times today.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “The Marked,” replays.
- The Dead Zone (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Switched,” replays.
- Saving Grace (TNT): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode replays. If you missed it Monday night, you should watch tonight, as it is really good and Holly Hunter is quite spectacular. Although, when the show opens, you will swear you are watching HBO and not TNT.
- Side Order of Life (Lifetime): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “A Separate Truth,” replays.
Bravo has six episode of Top Chef.
Sci Fi has six episodes from season one of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
Subscribe to Tonight on the Tube via email and keep up with all the good stuff on TV.