If you were looking forward to another couple episodes of The Knights of Prosperity or a new The Nine on ABC tonight, then prepare to be disappointed, as they have both been pulled from the airwaves once again. As for things that will be on, ABC will premiere the series, NASCAR in Primetime and MTV has the season premiere of Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County.
Power of 10 (CBS): New. Drew Carrey tries to give away some more money to those guessing what people would do or what their opinions would be.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. This is the episode where Paget Brewster was added to the cast to replace the departing Lola Glaudini. Speaking of departing cast members, Mandy Patinkin is leaving the show, but recently spent a day filming scenes for the show. It will be just a short story arc that will have him appearing in one or two episodes and show why his character is leaving. Starting with the fifth episode of the season, Joe Mategna will be joining the cast as a new character filling the void left by Patinkin’s Jason Gideon.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. Three women disguised as Holly Golightly execute a jewelry store heist and some bystanders are injured.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. The final competition show has the final four competing. Runs two hours. Tomorrow night is the results show finale.
NASCAR in Primetime (ABC): Series Premiere. See what happens when cameras follow three NASCAR drivers.
Feasting on Asphalt 2 (Food Network): Repeat. Alton heads up the Mississippi in search of good eats. This is episode two, “Fry Me a River.” Plays again later.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys test some myths that have been submitted by viewers. Plays again later.
Rescue Me (FX): New. After getting many disturbing calls, the Gavin family sets up an intervention. Runs 65 minutes and plays twice.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. 2400 pastries have to be made overnight. Plays again later.
- Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Two episodes play where a newly single CJ has a few date possibilities in the first and Curtis fears the worst after a visit to the doctor.
- World Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. Each person at the table has written a book on poker. Runs two hours.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Detroit Tigers at the Cleveland Indians.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Daddy’s Little Girl,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Tastes Like a Ho Ho,” replays.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s 90-minute premiere episode replays. Read the review.
- Heartland (TNT): Repeat. Monday’s season finale episode, “Smile,” replays.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episodes, “Visiting Hours,” replays. The previous weeks episode replays right before.
- My Boys (TBS): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “Dirty Little Secrets,” replays.
Bravo has 14 episodes of Top Chef.
CMT has six episodes of The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search.
Nickelodeon has 15 episodes of The Cosby Show late.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The Twilight Zone early.
VH1 has 10 episodes of I Love New York.