Tonight is the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance on FOX. Thursday nights this fall looks to be a night with few changes. With CBS returning Without a Trace to the third hour of primetime slot, even the changes aren’t that much of a change. That includes the rearranging of 30 Rock, The Office and Scrubs. The only new stuff is Dirty Sexy Money on ABC in the third hour timeslot and Don’t Forget the Lyrics, which has done well enough for FOX over the last few weeks that they are adding it to the Fall Schedule. What Thursday night show are you looking most forward to?
My Name Is Earl (NBC): Repeat. The gang and the residents of the area relive the day the show Cops filmed in Camden County.
30 Rock (NBC): Repeat. Tracy lets Kenneth become a part of his entourage while Jack negotiates Josh’s new contract.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. Darryl from the warehouse is meeting with Michael about a raise while Jim has to deal with Pam’s telling Roy about their kiss.
Scrubs (NBC): Repeat. Keri Russell guests as a sorority sister of Eliot’s and rebuffs J.D. at every turn.
Men in Trees (ABC): Repeat. Jack’s ex returns to town and catches him off guard as he is awaiting Marin’s return and Annie is still upset at Patrick about Thanksgiving.
Smallville (The CW): Repeat. A secret fight club is being broadcast on the Internet and one of the fighters is a Zoner.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. George and Izzie comfort each other a little too much, Cristina is going to fight for her relationship with Burke and Meredith and Derek are questioning their relationship.
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. The team is looking for a missing U.S. Senator and has to deal with a meddlesome father in the process.
Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last week’s episode where the heroes have to face Dr. Dark replays. Does anybody else think that Dr. Dark will turn out to be Stan Lee? On a recent conference call with Stan Lee and executive producer Andy Scheer, it was mentioned that Stan was going to get to be more than just be a talking head on a screen this season. Then I watched this episode and that thought popped into my head. What do you think?
Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (Sci Fi): New. The heroes’ secret identities have been stolen and they must find disguises to complete the next task. Each remaining hero gets a comic book cover courtesy of Stan Lee. Plays again later.
Burn Notice (USA): New. Michael helps out a hapless hotel worker that is accused, but has been framed, of stealing a expensive piece of jewelry. Plays again later.
- Ace of Cakes (Food Network): New. Duff and the gang design and build some cakes for the Armed Forces Gala. Plays again later.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): Repeat. Sunday’s episode replays with Chef Alexandra Guarnaschelli taking on Iron Chef Cat Cora. Plays again later.
- Mad Men (AMC): New. Don receives an award, which causes some fallout he needs to deal with. Peggy overhears something that startles her. Plays twice and then again later. Last week’s episode plays earlier in the day.
- ESPN has NFL preseason football with the Miami Dolphins at the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Daddy’s Little Girl,” replays.
- The Dead Zone (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Transgression,” replays.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. The 90-minute series “Pilot” episode replays. Read review.
- Saving Grace (TNT): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “Keep Your Damn Wings Off My Nephew,” replays.
Oxygen has 15 episodes of Snapped.
MTV has five episodes of Making the Band 4.
Nickelodeon has 15 episodes of The Cosby Show late.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The X-Files early.