Tonight, Side Order of Life and State of Mind will be switching places, so State of Mind will now be leading off the night for Lifetime on Sundays. HBO has given Entourage and Flight of the Conchords the go ahead for a fifth and second season, respectively.
A couple of notes: It looks like the site has re-propagated fully around the Internet and should be completely accessible, which includes the feed now working properly. So, everyone that has subscribed to TVaholic via email or RSS, should once again be receiving them this morning. This is a good thing, because now you can download the TVaholic Printable Fall 2007 TV Schedule. This is a one page printable Fall TV schedule grid that includes each show’s premiere date. Not a subscriber, but want to get one, then subscribe already!
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. Ned is all over Kent Brockman with an anti-indecency campaign.
American Dad (FOX): Repeat. Stan is happy about Steve’s first girlfriend until he sees what she looks like.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. This is the one where Susan goes looking for Mike in the woods and gets lost. Runs 61 minutes. It has been reported that two new couples will be moving to Wisteria Lane for next season, with Kevin Rahm (Judging Amy) and Tuc Watkins (One Life to Live) playing a gay couple and Dana Delany (China Beach) and Nathan Fillion (Firefly) playing the other. Since this is Desperate Housewives, they will both probably be deeply troubled, have some dark secrets to hide or both. Hopefully, neither of them will be murders nor hiding one in their basement.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Repeat. It is family game night, as the Walkers try to keep up with the Jones.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): Repeat. A family in Texas with five autistic children gets a new pad.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. The team reopens the case of a cop that was thought to be gay and was killed in 1968.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. A starlet was run off the road and killed and it looks like some overzealous paparazzi may have been involved.
State of Mind (Lifetime): New. A friend of Ann’s with a 9-year-old son is going in for surgery to remove a brain tumor and wants Ann to take custody if something happens to him. Tonight it is on at a new earlier time in place of Side Order of Life, which takes its former timeslot before Army Wives. Plays again later.
The 4400 (USA): New. Diana and Tom are still in pursuit of Richard. Runs 61 minutes and plays again later.
Entourage (HBO): New. Ari is scrambling to keep Billy’s script, while Eric gets a couple new clients to manage. Runs 30 minutes. The show has been picked up for another season.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): New. Roland steps in to help Roxy defend herself from a drunk. Trevor wants Roxy to get a new job, preferably on post. Plays again later. The season finale is next week. Look for a review of the episode later in the week.
- The Company (TNT): Finale. The final two hours of the six-hour miniseries play tonight. Plays three times.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “Tastes Like a Ho Ho,” replays. Runs 63 minutes.
- The Dead Zone (USA): New. While visiting Bruce, Johnny sees a racehorse being stolen. Plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): New. Mr. Wolf completes a wire transfer and then sets out to execute the extraction plan from his buddies outside. Plays twice.
- Side Order of Life (Lifetime): New. Jenny is covering a story about a young female artist and continues to dig for the real story. Now playing an hour later before Army Wives. Plays again later.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. A crab cake battle is waged. Plays again later.
- ABC has Little League World Series action.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball with the St. Louis Cardinals at the Chicago Cubs.
- ESPN has Little League World Series action.
- NBC has preseason Sunday Night Football action with the New York Giants at the Baltimore Ravens.
- NFL Network has like five preseason football games today.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Visiting Hours,” replays. This episode also replays earlier in the day.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “5G,” replays. Replays earlier in the day as well.
- Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode “Playback,” replays.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Animal,” replays. Runs 64 minutes.
A&E has six hours of Gene Simmons Family Jewels.
Cartoon Network has 32 episodes of Naruto.
Discovery Channel has five episodes of Dirty Jobs.
GSN has 10 episodes of Jeopardy to honor the passing of Merv Griffin.
History Channel has 10 episodes of Ice Road Truckers.
Nickelodeon has 15 episodes of The Cosby Show late.
SOAPnet has six episodes of General Hospital: Night Shift.
TLC has 10 episodes of What Not to Wear.
VH1 has 6½ hours of Rock of Love with Bret Michaels.
WE has nine episodes of Bridezillas.