There are a few season finales tonight, as The Closer on TNT, Fat March on ABC, Greek on ABC Family and My Boys on TBS all having theirs tonight. In premiere news, ESPN has a doubleheader to open up the 38th season of Monday Night Football. Next week is the third season premiere of Prison Break and the series premiere of K-Ville on FOX. For more about the fall season, check out the Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2007 TV Schedule. In renewal news, Californication on Showtime has been picked up for a second 12-episode season.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeat. Barney tries to salvage Lily and Marshal’s special day when the wedding doesn’t go off as planned.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeat. Christine and the gang follow Ritchie on a school outing and boundaries and awkwardness abound.
Heroes (NBC): Repeat. The “Parasite” episode replays where Suresh makes a breakthrough, Nathan meets with Linderman and Hiro gets put on a new path.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. When a guy suspected of carjacking is killed, the CSIs find that he may have been involved in something much worse.
Prison Break (FOX): Repeat. The next to the last episode from season two, “Fin Del Camino,” replays.
Prison Break (FOX): Repeat. The second season finale, “Sona,” replays. Season three premieres next Monday, September 17th.
Dateline NBC (NBC): New. The story of a brutal home invasion in a small Connecticut town is told.
The Closer (TNT): Repeat. Part one of the two-part season finale, “Til Death Do Us Part,” replays. It replays again later.
The Closer (TNT): Season Finale. Part two of the two-part season finale, “Til Death Do Us Part,” plays where we get to see how the trial finishes up, now that the supposed alibi has come forward. The episode is filled with cameos from CNN’s Larry King, Court TV’s Rikki Klieman and Dominick Dunne and U.S. Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-Calif.). Plays again later.
Saving Grace (TNT): New. Find out why “Everything’s Got a Shelf Life.” Plays again late night Thursday.
- Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel Channel): New. Tony takes a trip to Argentina.
- Greek (ABC Family): Season Finale. An article in the college newspaper gets published that creates problems for those in the Greek system. Plays again later. The previous nine episodes from the season replay leading up to this episode.
- My Boys (TBS): Season Finale. Two episodes play to finish off the season. In the first, PJ has Evan over for poker night with the boys. In the second, a tour of Chicago is taken and Andy lets the gang in on some news. Plays again late night tomorrow.
- Unwrapped (Food Network): New. See where some of your favorite sweet & salty snacks come from. Plays again later.
- Weeds (Showtime) New. The episode is titled “Bill Sussman.” Plays again later.
- ESPN has a Monday Night Football doubleheader with the Baltimore Ravens at the Cincinnati Bengals followed by the Arizona Cardinals at the San Francisco 49ers.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. The “Unpaid Debts” episode replays. A new episode airs Thursday night and a marathon of episodes air earlier that day, as well.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Mr. Monk and the Wrong Man,” replays. The summer season finale is this Friday.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Rob-A-Bye Baby,” replays. The summer season finale is this Friday.
ABC Family has the entire 10 episode season of Greek including tonight’s finale.
Bravo has five hours of Six Feet Under.
FX has 16 episodes of Malcolm in the Middle.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Night Stalker early.
Travel Channel has five episodes of Into Alaska With Jeff Corwin.