Tonight is the two-hour season premiere of The Biggest Loser on NBC. Primetime and i-Caught on ABC have their season finales. Next Tuesday is the season premiere of Beauty and the Geek on The CW. For more on the fall season, check out the Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2007 TV Schedule.
Bones (FOX): Repeat. A crime scene is glowing green and they think it may be radioactive.
House (FOX): Repeat. A young chess prodigy is brought into the hospital with severe head pain. He offends everyone that comes in contact with him.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. A murder victim dies in a taxi on his way to NCIS headquarters. Gibbs and the team investigate.
Power of 10 (CBS): New. The $10 million prize is played for. CBS will be bringing this show back in midseason, once it ends its summer run.
i-Caught (ABC): Season Finale. Get a look at the real stories behind those videos and pictures you see online.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A boy dies during some play fighting and a friend may have caught it all on tape.
Lincoln Heights (ABC Family): New. Eddie is making new rules around the house after being injured. Cassie checks out a new coffee shop in the neighborhood. Plays again later.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. People are stating to thinks that a Biblical plague is heading through town. Plays again later. The “E-MC…?” episode from a couple of weeks ago replays right before.
Damages (FX): New. Gregory Malina is deposed and the entire case hinges on what he says. Ellen and Tom think that Patty is manipulating them. Yesterday, I was on a conference call with Peter Facinelli who plays Gregory. There will be more on this later in the week. Runs 64 minutes. Plays twice and then again later.
- The Closer (TNT): Repeat. Last night’s season finale episode, “Til Death Do Us Part (2/2),” replays.
- Glutton for Punishment (Food Network): New. Ever wanted to see a guy try to live on nothing but Guinness for five days? Here’s your chance. Plays again later.
- Have Fork, Will Travel (Food Network): New. Rio de Janeiro is visited. Plays again later.
- Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels (Food Network): New. Rachael travels to Buenos Aries, Argentina. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has Game 3 of the WNBA Finals with the Detroit Shock vs. the Phoenix Mercury.
- The Dead Zone (USA): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Ambush,” replays.
- My Boys (TBS): Repeats. Both episodes, “110 Percent Solution” and “Rome, if You Want To,” from last night replay. This was the season finale.
Bravo has seven episodes of Flipping Out.
Sci Fi has 16 episodes of The Twilight Zone early.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.