There are a few premieres tonight on over on the cable side of things. BBC America has the second season premiere of Wild at Heart, which is the show that The CW’s Life is Wild is based on. E! has the series premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. WE has the season finale of Bridezillas and the series premiere of Girl Meets Cowboy.
This past week’s Gossip Girl episode, “Bad News Blair” replays before CW Now tonight. Three episodes also replay on MTV this afternoon.
The Simpsons (FOX): New. Marge is held hostage in a bank robbery and promises to visit the guy in jail if he turns himself in.
King of the Hill (FOX): New. A water park is visited and surfer bullies are dealt with.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Bree lets everyone else in on what she heard while in the Mayfair house. Lynette partakes of some special brownies. A charades party is thrown. Runs 61 minutes.
Brother & Sisters (ABC): New. Nora and Rebecca try and figure out a way for Justin to deal with the pain. Kitty gets into it with Robert’s ex. Julia wants time away with the baby by herself.
Life is Wild (The CW): New. Jesse finds a bartender at a local bar attractive. Katie gets some help with a school project. Last week’s premiere was one of the lowest rated new shows of the season and right now you can download that episode free at.
Cold Case (CBS): New. A 1953 case of an aspiring rocker’s murder is reopened.
Shark (CBS): New. A medical examiner is caught tampering with evidence. She tries to incriminate Jessica to help her out of her jam.
Food Network Challenge (Food Network): New. A chicken challenge is competed in for a $10,000 first prize. Plays again later.
Dexter (Showtime): New. Dexter deals with his confession to Rita about having an addiction. He also tries to stay off the taskforce’s radar. Plays again later. Read review.
Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO): New. Larry makes friends with an exterminator.
- Brotherhood (Showtime): New. The death of a friend is dealt with. Freddy tries to keeps things with the Italians from getting out of hand. Plays again later.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “I Hate These People,” replays. Runs 65 minutes.
- The Gathering (Lifetime): Miniseries. Part two of two plays with part one replaying right before. A doctor searches for his missing wife and finds that there is a lot more to it. He finds that she is involved in a witch’s coven and is seeking, along with others, a way to get her back. Plays again next Sunday afternoon. Read review.
- The Next Iron Chef (Food Network): New. Dishes that meet the remaining competitors culinary style are prepared. Another chef is sent packing. Plays again later.
- CBS has NFL action with the game of the day being the New England Patriots at the Dallas Cowboys.
- ESPN has Sunday Night College Football with Nevada at Boise State.
- FOX has NFL action.
- NBC has Sunday Night Football with the New Orleans Saints at my Seattle Seahawks.
- TBS has Game 3 of the National League Championship Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks at the Colorado Rockies.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. Last Thursday’s two episodes, “Dee Is Dating a Retarded Person” and “$100 Dollar Baby,” both replay. Runs 65 minutes.
- Life (USA): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “Let Her Go,” replays.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Nixon vs. Kennedy,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of Project Runway.
Discovery Times has six episodes of 48 Hours: Hard Evidence.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
TLC has 10 episodes of Little People, Big World.
Travel Channel has five episodes of Into Alaska With Jeff Corwin.
USA has 10 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
VH1 has seven episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
WE has six episodes of Bridezillas.