FOX has the series premiere of The Next Great American Band. ABC Family begins their 13 Nights of Halloween tonight. Sci Fi Channel begins their 13 Days of Halloween today. Watch some video clips and read more about the 13 Days and Nights of Halloween.
Deal or No Deal (NBC): New. Howie tries to give away some more money, but people push their luck to far and go home with a lot less than they could’ve had.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. Smash and Saracen are letting their personal problems affect them on the field. Riggins has to deal with a scary situation. Eric is a mess trying to be both a coach in another town and a father and husband.
Numb3rs (CBS): New. A killer is leaving numerological patterns in Bible verses and the team seems to be one step behind at every turn.
The Next Great American Band (FOX): Series Premiere. This American Idol style competition for bands runs two hours tonight, but you could watch the first hour while waiting for Friday Night Lights or Women’s Murder Club, if you don’t like Deal or No Deal.
Women’s Murder Club (ABC): New. A triple homicide on a subway car is investigated. Cindy is trying to impress the other ladies by finding some hard to find evidence. I really like the first episode last week.
Men in Trees (ABC): New. Marin goes out in the woods to find some ingredients for a stew on a bet and gets lost. Lynn wants to be treated more like the way the Ben and Buzz treat their wives. Sara finds out that her ex wants full custody of her son. From what I understand, this is the first of the five episodes that should’ve aired at the end of season one. Last week’s premiere was a new episode filmed to reintroduce the show.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeat. Alton gets himself in a pickle. Plays again later.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Repeat. Eateries on “Route 66” are explored. Plays again later.
Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): New. Flash must choose between saving Zarkov and Earth. Plays again later.
Stargate Atlantis (Sci Fi): New. Sheppard touches something that infects him and hijacks his body. Plays again later.
- Las Vegas (NBC): New. It looks like Cooper might be getting setup. Danny and Mike find a crime scene when they show up to Cooper’s suite for a meeting. They aren’t sure what to make of it, since they don’t know all that much about him.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA): Repeat. Episode two, “Seeds,” of season seven replays with Logan and Falacci investigating.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. “Mr. Monk and the Naked Man” replays.
- Paula’s Party (Food Network): New. Paula throws a “TV Dinner Party” with guests Henry Winkler (Happy Days) and Steve Schirripa (The Sopranos) joining her in the kitchen.
- ESPN has Friday Night College Football with Louisville at Connecticut.
- Blood Ties (Lifetime): New. Vicki and Henry investigate a man that gets killed by a wild animal.
- House (USA): Repeat. The “97 Seconds” episode from a couple weeks ago replays, where House splits the remaining candidates into men and women to compete on a diagnosis.
Animal Planet has 12 episodes of Meerkat Manor.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Living Single early.
Sci Fi has 18 episodes of Tales From the Darkside early.
Spike has the first nine episodes of Blade: The Series, including the two part “Pilot” and then the final three episodes will play tomorrow morning. Giving you a chance to catch the whole 13-hour, 12-episode series.