Prison Break will be back with a new episode next week. The producers of the show are looking at spinning the show off into Prison Break: Cherry Hill. A new female character will be introduced in the second half of the season and could become the primary character in the new show and would focus on a women’s prison.
TVaholic is doing our first ever giveaway. Find out how you can get your hands on a Dexter Season One DVD Prize Pack.
Chuck (NBC): New. Chuck happens upon another agent, who is living a life that is quite similar. He deliberates on whether to tell Sarah and Casey about him.
Heroes (NBC): New. Claire at the prompting of West decides to teach a cheerleader a lesson, when she is deemed to ordinary to join the squad. H.R.G. is visiting his mentor. Suresh is having a moral dilemma. Runs 61 minutes.
Journeyman (NBC): New. Jack is starting to think that Dan has fallen back into his gambling ways. In his latest journey back, he has to help to boys that are scared of their father’s abuse.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Marshall gets wooed by a corporate law firm and decides to abandon his dream of saving the Earth in favor of a fat paycheck.
Aliens in America (The CW): New. Raja finds employment at a convenience store. That should provide some convenient jokes.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): New. Jake sneaks out and Charlie’s girlfriend doesn’t want to be seen with him in public.
Samantha Who? (ABC): New. Sam shows up at a wedding to be a bridesmaid, but learns that the bride doesn’t want her there. ABC has ordered six more scripts for the show. The show will also move up a half-hour when Dancing With the Stars ends its run at the end of the month.
CSI: Miami (CBS): New. The CSIs are after a serial killer that struck during a solar eclipse.
Inside the Actors Studio (Bravo): New. James Lipton interviews Halle Berry. Plays again later.
Unwrapped (Food Network): Repeats. Two episodes about goodies and super sweet treats replay. Both replay again later.
The Closer (TNT): Repeat. Episode seven of season three, “Four to Eight,” replays.
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS): New. The geeks attend Penny’s Halloween party and comedy ensues.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Some diners submitted by viewers are visited. Plays again later.
- Rules of Engagement (CBS): New. Jeff heads out with the boys for an “old school” night and Audrey worries about him.
- The Secret Life Of … (Food Network): New. The history of “Pub Grub” is revealed. Plays again later.
- Weeds (Showtime): New. Nancy is thinking about a new business partner. Doug continues to sink to a new low.
- ESPN has Monday Night Football with the Green Bay Packers at the Denver Broncos.
- Versus has NHL action.
- Saving Grace (TNT): Repeat. Episode six, “And You Wonder Why I Lie,” replays.
Bravo has 8½ hours of The Biggest Loser episodes.
Oxygen has 18 episodes of Snapped.