Still need some gift ideas, check out our list of last minute suggestions for the TVaholic on your list, or just about anybody else for that matter.
Sunday Night Football (NBC): Washington Redskins at the Minnesota Vikings. Both teams are trying to get one of those elusive Wild Card Playoff spots. The game should start a bit after 8:15 p.m. ET.
Duel (ABC): Season Finale. The final contest is held and the winner is crowned.
The Santa Clause 2 (ABC): Released 2002. Tim Allen (Home Improvement) reprises his role as Santa, but this time he must find a wife before Christmas Eve or everything gets messed up. Runs two hours.
Ocean’s Eleven (TBS): Released 2001. The first and best of the three so far has the gang trying to steal money from three Las Vegas casinos on one night. Runs 2½ hours and plays twice.
- In God’s Name (CBS): Special. Two brothers, Jules and Gedeon Naudet, survived the World Trade Center attack on 9/11 and subsequently went to 12 religious leaders from around the world for their thoughts on what might lead men to do such terrible things. The Pope, the Dali Lama, a Shiite ayatollah and nine others are interviewed. Runs two hours.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “Duke Collins,” replays.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeat. Bobby competes in a sticky bun battle. Plays again later.
- ABC has the final nine holes of the Wendy’s Three-Tour Challenge golf event.
- CBS has NFL action.
- ESPN has the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl with Boise State vs. East Carolina.
- FOX has NFL action.
- NBA TV has the Los Angeles Lakers at the New York Knicks early.
- NBC has Sunday Night Football with the Washington Redskins at the Minnesota Vikings. See Prime Pick above for more info.
A&E has five episodes of Cold Case Files.
ABC Family has Christmas themed movies all day and caps the night off with Dr. Suess’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas starring Jim Carey playing twice.
Animal Planet has five episodes of Artic Exposure With Nigel Marven.
Bravo has five episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Court TV has 10 episodes of Hot Pursuit.
Discovery Times has 13 hours of The New Detectives early.
ESPN2 has six hours from the third season of The Contender.
G4 has 12 episodes of Cheaters early.
Hallmark Channel has six two-hour Christmas themed made-for-TV movies.
Lifetime has six two-hour holiday themed TV movies.
MTV has five episodes of Making the Band 4 early.
Sci Fi has the four part eight-hour Stephen King’s The Stand miniseries.
TLC has seven episodes of Property Ladder.
Travel Channel has six episodes of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations followed by
VH1 has the five-hour 100 Greatest Songs of the ‘90s tonight.