Saturday Night Football (CBS, NBC, NFL Network): The NFL Network’s broadcast of the New England Patriots going for a perfect 16-0 regular season against the New York Giants will be able to be seen by anybody with a TV, as it will be on CBS, NBC and NFL Network tonight. Hopefully, Bryant Gumbel has put in a little time this week preparing for the broadcast, because it usually sounds like he hasn’t. Broadcast starts at 8:00 p.m. ET with kickoff around 8:15 p.m. ET.
Samantha Who? (ABC): Repeat. The first four episodes of the series replay. It has been the only comedic bright spot this fall and is well worth checking out if you aren’t a football fan. In the “Pilot” we learn what happened to Samantha and meet the rest of the characters. In “The Job” she finds that her old workaholic lifestyle is not for her anymore. In “The Wedding” she finds out that she had no longer been invited and wasn’t a bridesmaid any longer. In “The Virgin” she realizes that she has no memory of sex and contemplates whether she should try to re-experience with Mr. Right Now or wait for Mr. Right.
Women’s Murder Club (ABC): Repeat. The “The Past Comes Back to Haunt You” episode replays, where Lindsay thinks she may be pregnant and the club is trying to prove that an innocent man is about to be executed.
Broken Trail (AMC): Released 2006. This is the story of an old cowboy and his nephew who save some Chinese girls from prostitution while on a trek from Oregon to Wyoming. Runs four hours. Stars Robert Duvall and Thomas Haden Church.
- House (USA): Repeat. The “Failure to Communicate” episode from season two replays, where House is out of town with Stacy dealing with questions about past cases when the team has to deal with a woman that loses the ability to speak clearly after coming to the hospital because she collapsed. The next episode from season two, “Need to Know” follows.
- CBS has the New England Patriots at the New York Giants in NFL action.
- ESPN has the Meineke Car Care Bowl with Connecticut vs. Wake Forrest followed by the AutoZone Liberty Bowl with Central Florida vs. Mississippi State followed by the Valero Alamo Bowl with Penn State vs. Texas A&M.
- ESPN2 has six college basketball games today.
- NBA TV has the Miami Heat at the Washington Wizards.
- NBC has the New England Patriots at the New York Giants in NFL action.
- NFL Network has the New England Patriots at the New York Giants in NFL action.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. The “MADtv’s Most Wanted” compilation episode replays with sketches of fan favorites like Stuart and Miss Swan.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. John C. Reilly hosted and My Chemical Romance was the musical guest.
Bravo has five episodes of Project Runway early.
CMT has 17 episodes of Country Fried Home Videos.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of Fearless Planet tonight.
Discovery Health has eight episodes of Skeleton Stories early.
Discovery Times has episodes of 48 Hours: Hard Evidence all day today and tomorrow.
FOX Reality has 11 episodes of The Academy.
G4 has 14 episodes of Cheaters early.
History Channel has eight episodes of Modern Marvels.
MTV has 12 episodes of Made.
The N has 21 episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Science Channel has 22 episodes of How It’s Made.
Sci Fi has the three-part six-hour Dinotopia miniseries tonight.
TV Guide Network has nine episodes of Close Up followed by six hours of The Surreal Life.
TV One has 15 episodes of Baisden After Dark.
VH1 has the five-part 100 Greatest Kid Stars followed by the five-part 100 Greatest Teen Stars.