News & Notes
CBS announce yesterday that The Price is Right would be returning to primetime on Friday, February 22nd with new host Drew Carrey for a six week run. It will play in the Ghost Whisperer timeslot, which will move up an hour into what has been Moonlight’s timeslot.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. The third episode from this season, “Let the Truth Sting,” replays, where the other interns are impressed by George’s skills and Sloan and the Chief attempt a surgery they have never done before.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. Assault charges are filed against Smash and he has to figure what to do. Street may have found a new career. And, Tim tells Lyla how he feels. Looks like there is only one episode left after tonight.
Las Vegas (NBC): New. One of Sam’s whales visits a strip club and she calls in The Cleaner to get rid of the evidence. Mike and Piper drink a bit too much while checking out a hot new bartender they may want to hire at the Montecito. Looks like there are four more new episodes remaining after tonight.
Bones (FOX): Repeat. Episode three from season one, “A Boy in a Tree,” replays, where the corpse of an ambassador’s son is found hanging, but it may not have been suicide.
House (FOX): Repeat. “Sex Kills” from season two replays, where House thinks that an infection is behind the seizures of a patient, but when he has a heart attack the team changes direction.
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. Episode two from this season, “Hollywood Homicide,” replays, where the team investigates the murder of a young woman found dead at a hot young actors mansion.
Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): New. Flash in trapped in the snowfields of Frigia, but must figure away to save the queen and pass his final test. Plays again later.
Monk (USA): New. A serial killer is killing people named Julie and since Natalie’s daughter’s name is Julie, Monk is focused on solving the case before he strikes again. Plays again later.
Psych (USA): New. Shawn and Gus are looking for a killer, but they will have to get onto the set of a Spanish soap opera to do so. Plays again later.
- Breaking Bad (AMC): Repeat. The season premiere episode from Sunday night replays. It is the story of a high school chemistry teacher, played by Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle). He finds out that he has lung cancer and decides to start cooking meth in an attempt to insure his family’s financial future before he is gone. Plays again later. Read our review, the show is definitely worth checking out.
- Paula’s Party (Food Network): New. Paula attempts to get in the record books tonight. Plays again later.
- Stargate Atlantis (Sci Fi): New. Sheppard and McKay are traveling with a young girl on a rite of passage so they can maintain diplomatic relations, but things don’t go as planned. Plays again later. Last week’s episode replays right before. Watch a clip from tonight’s episode below.
- ESPN has NBA action with the Orlando Magic at the Detroit Pistons followed by coverage of the Winter X Games.
- ESPN2 has the women’s finals from the Australian Open tennis tournament.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): Repeat. Tuesday’s episode, “Magda & Jeff,” replays. Runs 63 minutes.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Doctor Who early.
What will you be watching tonight?