News & Notes
In returning shows news, ABC will have Dancing With the Stars: Results as of March 18th, The CW will have Reaper back as of April 22nd with new episodes, it has three pre-strike episodes that will air in March on Thursdays after Smallville, and FOX has Bones returning with four already shot episodes on April 14th, but will have additional episodes added on, and House should be back in April/May with as many as four new episodes. For more returning shows news, check out each of the picks, etc. below.
American Idol (FOX): New. The top 12 guys take the stage tonight and you get your first chance at voting for your favorite. The ladies go tomorrow and the results are announce on Thursday. Runs two hours.
Jericho (CBS): New. The president of the Cheyenne government is coming to Jericho for a visit. Jake and Maj. Beck prepare for his arrival. Hawkins is trying to find out the secrets within the new regime. How great is it to have this back on the air? Did you miss last week’s season two premiere? Well, right now, you can download it free at bothand .
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. Gibbs is helping a young woman that was his daughter’s friend and this brings up memories of his past. Expected to return April 8th with the first of seven new episodes.
One Tree Hill (The CW): New. Brooke takes a shot at Owen. Peyton tells Lucas how she feels. Haley doesn’t know what to do after having seen Lucas and Peyton kiss. Four pre-strike episodes remain after tonight. Is expected to shoot six more that will begin airing on April 14th.
Boston Legal (ABC): New. A friend of Shirley’s wants to sue a company that was supposed to make a diamond ring out of her mother’s ashes, but gave her a cubic zirconium instead. This is the last pre-strike episode. Will be back in April/May with as many as eight new episodes.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton does Thai food and then sushi. Both episodes replay again later.
Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. Mike squeezes into some “Tight Places” tonight. Last week’s episode, “Mud Mineral Excavator,” replays right before. Both play again later.
Nip/Tuck (FX): Season Finale. Julia learns what it is that has caused her illness. Someone from Christian’s past has a revealing visit. Sean is finding fame not all it’s cracked up to be. Runs 63 minutes and plays twice.
- Bones (TNT): Repeat. The season one replay continues with episode four, “The Man in the Bear.”
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. When a girl goes missing, the key to finding her may be some comic books. Should be back on April 15th with as many as five new episodes.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. First up is Darryl wants a raise in “The Negotiation.” Then Andy is back from anger-management in “Safety Training.”
- EPSN has doubleheader college basketball with Purdue at Indiana followed by Georgia at Kentucky.
- ESPN2 has college basketball with UNC-Greensboro at Davidson.
- NBA TV has the Houston Rockets at the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Versus has NHL action.
- 10 Items or Less (TBS): New. Amy loses her job and Leslie hires her as an assistant manager at the store. Mistakenly posted last week was the season finale. It is actually March 4th. Plays again later.
Bravo has five episodes of The Millionaire Matchmaker tonight.
MTV has five episodes of True Life tonight.
Oxygen has 13 hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has 16 episodes of Tales From the Darkside early.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
What will you be watching tonight?