News & Notes
Over on cable, TLC has the season premiere of Little People, Big World and the series premiere of The Secret Life of a Soccer Mom.
In news I forgot to mention in yesterday’s post, the second episode of quarterlife was originally scheduled to play last night, but NBC pulled it after last Tuesday’s premiere scored some of the lowest numbers ever in the third hour of primetime slot for that night. It looks like the remaining episodes will air on Bravo at some point, but a date has not yet been set. If you were one of the few that watched the premiere and would like to see more, you could wait for it on Bravo or head over to quarlerlife.com and continue on with “Part 7: Compromise.”
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX): Season Finale. John is defending Cameron to Derek. Sarah is in some sort of deal with an unknown businessman. Agent Ellison finds that he has a problem inside the FBI. Runs two hours.
Medium (NBC): New. Allison’s visions are showing her that Sen. Garrity is at the center of a big conspiracy.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeat. It’s happy “Slapsgiving,” as it is the first Thanksgiving since Lily and Marshall got married and Barney is awaiting another slap.
Welcome to the Captain (CBS): New. Astrid is filling in for Jesus and Uncle Saul is helping Josh prepare for a big meeting.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): Repeat. Alan finds misery when Charlie finds success as a children’s music singer.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): New. Christine is doing her best to get over the breakup with Mr. Harris. Matthew finds that many of his issues come from his dependency on his sister.
October Road (ABC): New. Nick, Eddie, Phil and Owen are all having lady troubles when they find out that their childhood crush has died. Flashbacks tell how she affected them to this day.
Kyle XY (ABC Family): New. Kyle and Josh have gotten caught up in a big cheating scandal at school. Jessi continues to train for a Latnok presentation. Plays again later.
Wildfire (ABC Family): New. Flame has been entered in his first race. Kris is trying to get her racing license reinstated. Plays again late night tomorrow.
Jericho (Sci Fi): Repeat. Episode seven, “Long Live the Mayor,” replays, where Gray Anderson tells the town of what he has seen after leaving town. Jake is trying to negotiate with someone that wants one of his men release from jail for stealing horses.
- CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. Horatio is trying to clear his son’s name and has to work with some unsavory characters to do so.
- Gossip Girl (The CW): Repeat. An old friend of Dan’s comes back to town and tells him how she feels about him. Nate ends up on a scavenger hunt. Jenny and Dan both end up sneaking into the ball.
- Saving Grace (TNT): Repeats. They are playing six episodes over the next three nights, starting with the first two episodes, “Pilot” and “Bring It On, Earl,” tonight. This is a very good show and worth checking out if you missed them the first time around. The show will return with new episodes this summer.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball with Pittsburgh at West Virginia followed by Texas Tech at Kansas.
- ESPN2 has women’s college basketball with Rutgers at Connecticut followed by Monday Night Arena Football and then men’s college basketball action with Santa Clara at Gonzaga.
- NBA TV has the Dallas Mavericks at the Utah Jazz.
- Versus has NHL action.
History Channel has five episodes of The Revolution twice.
Sci Fi has episodes 6-13 of Level 9 early.
TLC has five hours of Little People, Big World episodes.
What are you looking forward to watching tonight?