News & Notes
Over on cable, Bravo has the season finale of The Millionaire Matchmaker and the series premiere of The Real Housewives of New York and TBS has the season finale of 10 Items or Less.
In renewal news, ABC has picked up According to Jim for its eighth season and The CW will be bringing back America’s Next Top Model for cycle 11 and 12 and One Tree Hill will get a sixth season.
American Idol (FOX): New. The top eight boys sing and then two more get sent home on Thursday.
New Amsterdam (FOX): Series Premiere. A New York detective has been around for quite some time. He can’t die until he finds his one true love and then will start to grow old again. When a socialite is murdered, it brings him up close and personal with his past. Another new episodes plays on Thursday night after the Idol results show and then again next Monday night, which will be its regular timeslot.
Jericho (CBS): New. Hawkins gets a call from the mysterious guy on the phone, who seems to everything he is doing and tells him that he about to be caught by Major Beck.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. The team thinks that a Marine may be part of a supersoldier program.
One Tree Hill (The CW): New. Nathan and Lucas decide to attend Dan’s parole hearing. Really, he could get paroled after only four years for murder? Anyway, in other Tree Hill goings-on, Brooke has to face a ghost from her past, while a major label takes a liking to Peyton’s recording artist. The CW has renewed the show for next season.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A kidnapped girl is found in the trunk of a stolen rental car.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. First up Alton talks your ear off about Corn and then decides to pop a few kernels. Both episodes play again later.
Bones (TNT): Repeat. Episode six, “The Man in the Wall,” replays, where a mummified corpse is found in the wall at a dance club.
Saving Grace (TNT): Repeats. Two more episodes replay tonight. Episode six, “And You Wonder Why I Lie,” is first up, where Grace is challenged about her lying. Then episode seven follows, “Yeehaw, Geepaw,” where Grace gets help from her grandfather with a case. Two more episodes play tomorrow night.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. “The Job, Part 1 & 2” replays tonight, where Michael, Jim and Karen all go to New York to interview for a promotion.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby challenges and Italian food expert to an “Eggplant Parmesan” battle. Plays again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action with Purdue at Ohio State followed by Arkansas at Mississippi.
- ESPN2 has college basketball action with Miami (Ohio) at Kent State.
- NBA TV has the Toronto Raptors at the Orlando Magic.
- Versus has NHL action.
- 10 Items or Less (TBS): Season Finale. It is Renaissance Days at the store and everyone is dressed in period appropriate garb and Leslie ends up challenging a manager at the competition to a joust. Plays again later.
Bravo has seven episodes of The Millionaire Matchmaker.
Oxygen has 13 hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has 16 episodes of Tales From the Darkside early.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
What will you be watching tonight?