News & Notes
In returning show news, CBS has new episodes of NCIS and ABC has new episodes of Boston Legal beginning next week. CBS has the debut of Secret Talents of the Stars next week, as well.
American Idol (FOX): New. Dolly Parton is the coach this week, as the nine remaining singers will be singing her songs.
Reaper (The CW): Repeat. An untalented man is thinking of selling his soul to the devil and Sam tries to convince him not to do it.
CSI: Miami (CBS): New. The conclusion from last night’s episode has Horatio trying to deal once and for all with his past, while the team races against the clock to save Calleigh after she is kidnapped.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. The team hunts down a trained survivalist that is wanted in connection with a cold case that has been reopened, in “Lost & Found” from earlier this season. New episodes return beginning next week.
Dancing With Hell’s Big Loser (ABCFOXSN) New. The four, second level, selections in this hour after the Reaper repeat are less than solid. Really, can’t wait for the return of Shark in four weeks, so at least there will be something decent to watch in this timeslot.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A gang of homeless kids is the prime suspects when a wealthy teen is found in the park, in the episode “Streetwise” from earlier this season.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton cooks with eggplant and then pomegranates. Both episode play again later.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeat. Bobby competes in a “Jerk Chicken” and then a “Hot Dogs” throwdown. Both episode play again later.
The Riches (FX): New. Wayne tries to get Hugh out of his recent depression, so he can save the Bayou Hills deal. Plays twice and again later. Watch a scene from tonight’s episode below. (RSS and eMail Subscribers may need to click to the site to view the video)
- Bones (TNT): Repeat. Season one continues replaying with episode 11, “The Woman in the Car,” where a woman’s burned body is found in a car and there is evidence that she had a child that has been kidnapped.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. In “Hot Girl,” a woman that comes into the office gets the guys all vying for her attentions. Then get ready for “The Dundies,” where Michael hands out awards to the employees.
- ESPN has two regional finals games from the NCAA Women’s Championship Tournament.
- ESPN2 has two semifinal games from the NIT.
- NBA TV has the Phoenix Suns at the Denver Nuggets.
- Versus has doubleheader NHL action.
- Dirt (FX): Repeat. Sunday night’s episode, “What Is This Thing Called …” replays, where Lucy and Holt are trying to figure out what they should do next.
- Greek (ABC Family): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “The Great Cappie,” replays, where the Zeta Betas and the Kappa Taus team up to throw a secret party.
Bravo has five episodes of The Real Housewives of New York tonight.
E! has the five-part 101 Even Bigger Celebrity Oops!
MTV has eight episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Oxygen has 14 hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has 10 episodes of Battlestar Galactica, starting with the season one finale and then the first nine episodes of season two. Ten episodes are playing each morning this week, leading up to Friday night’s season four premiere.
VH1 has five episodes of Fabulous Life Of …