News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the return of Boston Legal with new episodes and the second season finale of Just For Laughs and CBS has the return of NCIS with new episodes and the series premiere of Secret Talents of the Stars.
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has a two-hour Deadliest Catch: Best of Season 3 special.
In returning show news, NBC has Law & Order: Special Victims Unit back with new episodes next week.
NCIS (CBS): New. The team is staking out a warehouse, but end up seeing a murder instead of the thief they were trying to get.
Reaper (The CW): Repeat. Sock convinces his buddies to move in with him after he gets kicked out of his house.
Boston Legal (ABC): New. Alan and Jerry take on the case against a talk show, after woman is murdered. Shirley invites Denny to dinner and he goes overboard.
American Idol (FOX): New. The top 8 sing inspirational songs this week, which makes sense, since it is Idol Gives Back tomorrow. Results show will be on Thursday night.
Dancing With Hell’s Big Loser (ABCFOXSN): New. Again, as with last week, it is sad when a Reaper repeat is the best thing in this time period. Only three weeks left until the return of Shark and two weeks until new Reaper episodes.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A man with a bullet in his head and a woman are found in the park, in “Signature” from earlier this season.
Chefography (Food Network): Repeat. The career and life of Sandra Lee is profiled. Plays again later.
Chefography (Food Network): New. The career and life of Wolfgang Puck is profiled. Plays again later.
The Riches (FX): New. Dahlia is finding that trying to live honestly is hard. Wayne gets into trouble because of Doug’s past. Cael and Didi try to get back to their roots. Plays twice and again later. Watch a scene from tonight’s episode below. (RSS and eMail Subscribers may need to click to the site to view the video)
- Bones (TNT): Repeat. The season one replay continues with episode 10, “Woman at the Airport,” where the team has trouble identifying a body because of the amount of plastic surgery.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. First up you have to deal with “Sexual Harassment” and then you can compete in the “Office Olympics.”
- ESPN has the NCAA Women’s Championship Tournament final game between Tennessee and Stanford. How great was last night’s men’s final?
- NBA TV has the Utah Jazz at the New Orleans Hornets.
- Dirt (FX): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “And the Winner Is …,” replays, where the real story turns out to be behind the scenes at an awards show.
Bravo has six episodes of The Real Housewives of New York tonight.
Oxygen has 14 hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has 16 episodes of Tales From the Darkside.