News & Notes
In recent interview news, the Kyra Sedgwick Q&A went up yesterday. Also, yesterday’s conference call with Robert Picardo and executive producer Joseph Mallozzi of Stargate Atlantis was the longest call I’ve ever been on. The Q&A portion of the call lasted just over 90-minutes. I think I will be posting it as a two or three part series. Otherwise, you would just scroll forever trying to read it. Thanks to all who sent in questions, I think you’ll find that whether I asked them or not, many of them were answered by the end of the call. As a preview, many people wanted to know about Torri Higginson and whether Dr. Elizabeth Weir will be back? She will not, but it sounded like it was her decision not to return, as they had put together a storyline and even written an episode for her.
The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular (ABC): Repeat. Contestants play for big money. The other day I had to go in and get my driver’s license renewed and after waiting over an hour, my number was finally called. I wanted to run up to the counter like I was the next contestant and had just been called to come on down.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. The team is trying to assess any racial motivation to a recent killing in an upscale New York neighborhood before violence escalates, in “Fear and Loathing” from season two.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. The CSIs try to determine if two murders just two buildings apart are related, in “All in the Family” from this past season.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. The Top 14 performs and the audience votes. Runs two hours.
Celebrity Circus (NBC): New. Celebrities perform death-defying stunts.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton tries to help you get “A Pie in Every Pocket” and then help you become the “Apple of My Pie.” Both episodes play again later.
Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Two repeat episodes and then two new episodes play for a total of two hours of Payne.
- Bones (TBS): Repeats. The last two episodes from season one replay. First up is “The Soldier on the Grave,” where Brennan and Booth are investigating a possible suicide at Arlington Cemetery. Then, in “The Women in Limbo,” Brennan uncovers details about her parents’ past.
- MythBusters (TBS): Repeats. First up is “Myths Revisited” and then “More Myths Revisted.” Both play again later.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Boston Red Sox and later Tampa Bay Rays.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Fights with a heavyweight bout scheduled for 10 rounds.
- In Plain Sight (USA): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Who Shot Jay Arnstein,” replays.
Bravo has five episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County and later six episodes of Project Runway.
E! has the five-part 101 Biggest Celebrity Oops!.
Oxygen has eight episodes of The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Tru Calling early.