News & Notes
Over on cable, A&E has a Criss Angel Mindfreak special, where he escapes from a building wired for implosion and Comedy Central has the second season premiere of Lewis Black’s Root of All Evil.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX):
New Repeat. There is still not a thing in the first hour of primetime on Wednesdays that interests me in the least. The closest would be watching the first hour repeat of SYTyCD.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. The rest of the team finds out that Rossi is looking into an old case of his and decide to help out, in “Damaged” from this past season.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. A man that was stabbed and a woman that was shot in two different parts of town are found to have had a criminal past that links them, in “Commuted Sentences” from this past season.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. The Top Six performs and the audience votes. LL Cool J performs as well in the first hour repeat and then the second hour is new. Runs two hours.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. The detectives are on the case of a murdered auto mechanic and it leads to uncovering a strange web of fraud and blackmail, in “Personae Non Grata” from this past season.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton shows you how to cook tenderloin in “Tender Is the Loin 1 & 2.” Both episodes play again later.
Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Three new episodes play tonight after an airing of Diary of a Mad Black Woman< .em>.
- Lewis Black’s Root of All Evil (Comedy Central): Season Premiere. Which is worse ultimate fighters or bloggers?
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a paella battle. A repeat episode follows. Both play again later.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Chicago Cubs at the Milwaukee Brewers.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Fights with a light welterweight bout scheduled for 10 rounds.
- In Plain Sight (USA): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Good Cop, Dead Cop,” replays.
Bravo has 14 episodes of Project Runway.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Roseanne.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Dark Angel early.
VH1 has the five-part 100 Greatest Teen Stars.