News & Notes
Saturday Night College Football (ABC): Texas (1) at Texas Tech (7). The broadcast is scheduled to start around 8:00 p.m. ET.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. A serial killer that struck during a solar eclipse is being tracked, in “Sunblock” from last season.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS): Repeat. The team is investigating a couple of murders at a bull riding competition, in “Bull” from last season.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The team believes a doctor is distributing bogus AIDS medications, in “Retro” from this past Tuesday.
Deep Fried Treats Unwrapped (Food Network): Repeat. See how some of your favorite fried foods, like Krispy Kreme donuts and Fritos, are made. Plays again later.
Primeval (BBC America): Season Finale. The team finds out about Helen’s secret zoo and the creatures that it was holding that are now on the loose. Plays again later. Last week’s episode replays right before. Both episodes play again later.
Trading Spaces (TLC): New. A couple of former best friends redecorate the other’s place. Plays again later.
- ABC has regional college football action followed by Saturday Night College Football with Texas (1) at Texas Tech (7).
- CBS has college football with Florida (8) at Georgia (6).
- ESPN has three college football games with Nebraska at Oklahoma (4) capping off the day.
- ESPN2 has two college football games with NASCAR racing in the middle.
- FOX Sports regional networks have college football games.
- Versus has a college football game early.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Departures, Arrivals,” replays.
- MADtv (FOX): New. Rapper Ne-Yo joins in some sketches.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): New. Hosted by Ben Affleck with musical guest David Cook.
- The Shield (FX): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Moving Day,” replays. Runs 63 minutes.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): New. The guest is Craig Robinson (The Office).
Bravo has nine episodes of The West Wing.
Sci Fi has the three-part, six hour Dinotopia miniseries.
Spike has nine hours of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes.
Travel Channel has 18 episodes of Cash and Treasures.