It was a year ago today that I posted the first post here at TVaholic. I really can’t believe it has been a whole year. A lot of TV shows have been watched and posts written since then.
It started out with a few ramblings about the end of the summer TV season and thoughts of the new fall season ahead. Then I started posting nightly recommendations for what is worth watching tonight on the tube. I am only a few days away of having posted one everyday for a year. Next came reviews of some of the new shows that premiered. Soon the writing expanded to other topics like TV shows on DVD and most recently Ask the TVaholic where you can get your TV questions answered.
Some TVaholic Site Stats
Total Posts: 509 including this one.
Total Comments: 32
Three Most Viewed Posts:
- Saturday Night Live: Peter Sarsgaard
- Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2006 TV Schedule
- The CW Unveils Their Fall 2006 TV Schedule
My Three Favorite Posts:
Goals for the Coming Year at TVaholic
- Post More Frequently – While everyday does seem pretty frequent that is only for one section of the site. I have a lot of ideas; I just need to sit down and write about them before they seem like old news.
- Comment More on Others Sites – I don’t comment and converse enough in the greater TV conversation that is going on around the web. So, I can’t really complain much that I don’t have very many comments when I don’t take the time to ad my two cents often enough.
Here’s to another year, hopefully big and better than the one before.