8 Seattle Seahawks NFL Replica Player Jersey By Reebok" align="right" hspace="3" border="0" />The CW kicks off its new Sunday night line-up tonight with three returning sitcoms and one new one plus a repeat of Americaâ€™s Top Model. Many CW shows have not fared all that well in there first official week. I donâ€™t think that will change much tonight except for maybe Everybody Hates Chris whose non-football competition is 60 Minutes on CBS and Americaâ€™s Funniest Home Videos on ABC. Will you be watching? I will be watching the football game on NBC, as the Seahawks will be playing tonight. One good thing about living on the West Coast is that the game will be over by the time Desperate Housewives or Cold Case starts so I can watch the game and the quality shows Sunday night has to offer.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. The â€œBart Has Two Mommiesâ€ episode replays where Homer lets Bart be taken by a monkey and Marge must come to his rescue.
â€˜Til Death (FOX): Repeat. The third episode â€œThe Ringâ€ replays and it wasnâ€™t any funnier than the second, which wasnâ€™t any better than the â€œPilotâ€ episode. So far, all the new network comedies pretty much suck.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Carlos and Gabyâ€™s baby is born while Susan goes on a date with Ian. Runs 62 minutes.
Without a Trace (CBS): New. Elena has to go undercover at a strip club to find a missing stripper. After watching the first episode of Brothers & Sisters I will have to stay with Without a Trace as the best option in the last hour of primetime.
The Amazing Race 10 (CBS): New. Accusations fly and tempers flair when one team gets accused of playing unfair.
Cold Case (CBS): New. A prosthetic arm belonging to a female war veteran gives new direction to the 2004 case of her disappearance.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): The fatherâ€™s will is read and it may cause a split in the family.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril cooks with shrimp from around the world.
Iron Chef America (Food Network): Repeat. The rematch between Iron Chef Morimoto and Chef Donna is replayed.
Angelaâ€™s Eyes (Lifetime): New. The plane Dozer is on gets hijacked while Angela learns that her motherâ€™s illness has come back.
- All of Us (The CW): Season Premiere. Little Bobby discovers a hair and wants to know what is happening to him while Robert and Neesee go at it over a letter he wrote her four years earlier.
- Dexter (Showtime): Series Premiere. Show based on the book Darkly Dreaming Dexter about a blood spatter expert in Miami who is great at catching killers because he is a serial killer himself of killers.
- Everybody Hates Chris (The CW): Season Premiere. Rochelle wants to start a neighborhood watch but a new neighbor played by Whoopi Goldberg thinks she should be the block captain.
- The Game (The CW): Series Premiere. Derwin asks Melanie to travel with him on his first away game thus upsetting his teammates that fear she will be a spy for their wives.
- Girlfriends (The CW): Season Premiere. Joan decides to volunteer to rebuild houses in New Orleans.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): Repeat. The â€œShari Nobleâ€ episode from last week replays.
- The Wire (Showtime): New. Freamon and Greggs transfer to the Homicide unit.
- ABC has final round coverage of the American Express Championship golf tournament.
- CBS has NFL Football games.
- FOX has NFL Football games.
- NBC has NASCAR Racing with the Banquet 400 and later has Sunday Night Football with my hometown Seattle Seahawks at the Chicago Bears in a battle of 3-0 teams.
TV Show Marathons
Bravo has eight episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
TBS has 12 episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond.
USA has 16 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit after the two-hour Exiled: A Law & Order Movie.
VH1 has the season of Celebrity Fit Club ending with the 90-minute finale.
What TV shows will you be flipping to tonight?