A new game show with William Shatner as host premieres tonight after Dancing With the Stars. It is called Show Me the Money. Questions are posed, dancers dance and money is given away. If anybody can pull off such a cheese fest, it will be The Shat but it looks and sounds lame. It is like the networks are in a race to come up with the worst game show ever and each one keeps outdoing the others. In series premiere news 3 LBS. debuts tonight on CBS. It is about brain surgeons and it actually sounds like it might be worth watching. What will you be watching tonight?
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. It is the big homecoming game and Smash has a college recruiter there to see him while Tyra plans a big party for after the game.
House (FOX): New. A man who has been in a coma for ten years, played by John Larroquette (Night Court), and House thinks there might be a genetic connection to his problem after noticing something about his son.
3 LBS. (CBS): Series Premiere. Two brain surgeons who donâ€™t see eye to eye on how to deal with patient must work together. One is a Dr. House like doctor the other more like Dr. Cameron in his views of patient relations.
NCIS (CBS): New. A decorated Marine veteran has died and the team investigates to clear his name due to some suspicious activity that surrounds him.
Veronica Mars (The CW): New. Keith continues to see his married girlfriend all the while disappointing Veronica while Logan wants Veronica to help clear Mercer of the rape charges.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): New. Stable and Beck are trying to get a prostitute to rat out her pimp.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril shows you some turkey recipes for anytime of year.
Ham on Turkey (Food Network): New. George Duran of Ham on the Street celebrates Thanksgiving.
Nip/Tuck (FX): New. The year is 2026 and Conor is trying to gather together his entire family. Runs 62 minutes and plays twice.
- Dead Like Me (Sci Fi): Repeats. Two episodes play of this wonderful but bizarre drama about grim reapers.
- Eureka (Sci Fi): Repeat. The â€œDr. Nobelâ€ episode replays.
- Gilmore Girls (The CW): New. Christopher and Lorelai hit Paris with his daughter while Rory ponders her future after her editorship at the Yale Daily News ends.
- The Hungary Detective (Food Network): New. Washington D.C. eateries are profiled.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): New. Goren and Eames are on the hunt for a missing child. Fran Drescher (Living With Fran, The Nanny) plays the mother.
- Overhaulinâ€™ (TLC): New. The team overhauls the CNN Hummer.
- Standoff (FOX): New. A shock jock, FBI negotiators and a surrogate mother who tried to scam a couple. Last weekâ€™s episode was actually pretty good, above previous episodes from this show. Maybe they are starting to gel a bit and figure out what type of show they are going to do.
- The Unit (CBS): New. After a helicopter crash in Siberia, Bob and his translator must endure the conditions without their gear.
- ESPN has NIT college basketball action.
- ESPN2 has college football with Ball State at Toledo followed by college basketball.