Tonightâ€™s season premieres include John From Cincinnati on HBO and The Loop on FOX. Also, tonight is the series finale of The Sopranos on HBO, the season finale of The Tudors on Showtime, which has been renewed for a second season, and The 61st Annual Tony Awards on CBS. Next week, will be the season premieres of The 4400 and The Dead Zone on USA and Entourage on HBO. Also next week, will be the series premieres of Meadowlands on Showtime and Flight Of The Conchords on HBO. There are also some really good TV marathons on cable today, like the entire first season of Kyle XY on ABC Family. Get more summer TV info with the Guide to Summer TV Shows â€“ 2007.
NBA Finals (ABC): Game 2. Cleveland Cavaliers try to even up the series with the San Antonio Spurs. Tip is scheduled for a little after 9:00 p.m. ET.
Hidden Palms (The CW): Repeat. Episode two of the series replays where Johnny has a friend from rehab show up in town.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): Repeat. Episodes will be playing in this timeslot every Sunday for the summer. Giving you a chance to see this great show that was one of the best new shows of last season. One I am glad that NBC saw fit to keep around without fans having to have bombarded their mailroom with mini-footballs.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. Det. Bensonâ€™s career is threatened when she gets in the middle of an investigation of her brother.
The E! True Hollywood Story (E!): New. The story of The Mickey Mouse Club TV show is told over 90 minutes.
The Sopranos (HBO): Series Finale. So, who do you think will still be alive when the final credits roll? If you need more of your favorite Sopranos stars, then check out tomorrowâ€™s TNT Law & Order marathon, as they will be running episodes all day that feature actors from the show.
John From Cincinnati (HBO): Series Premiere. New show by David Milch, the producer and writer of Deadwood and before that NYPD Blue, that revolves around surfing enthusiast and his brother who come to California. Moves up an hour into The Sopranos timeslot next week.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): New. Now that she has given birth to the twins, Pamela finds that the couple she was carrying them for is out of town. The season premiere episode, â€œA Tribe Is Born,â€ replays earlier in the day.
- The Loop (FOX): Season Premiere. Two episodes play tonight. This cancelled comedy that was scheduled for midseason burns of its second season episodes over the next few Sundays. Stars Brett Harrison, who will be in the upcoming show Reaper on The CW this fall.
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): New. Two were sent packing in the two-hour opener, which replays right before this episode, and tonight one more will be leaving after they compete to get featured in Bon Appetit magazine.
- The Shield (FX): Repeat. The season finale, â€œSpanish Prisoners,â€ replays. Runs 92 minutes.
- ABC has tennis with the Menâ€™s Final from the French Open and then golf with the Michael Douglas & Friends Celebrity Tournament.
- ESPN has MLB action with the Chicago Cubs at the Atlanta Braves.
- Golf Channel has coverage of the final round of the McDonaldâ€™s LPGA Championship.
- TNT has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Pocono 500.
- The Riches (FX): Repeat. The season finale, â€œWaiting for Dogot,â€ replays. Runs 65 minutes.
- The Starter Wife (USA): Repeat. Watch as â€œHour 3â€ of the Debra Messing (Will & Grace) starring mini-series replays.
ABC Family has all 10 episodes of the first season of Kyle XY today, so you can catch up before season two begins tomorrow night.
Bravo has nine episodes of Top Chef today that begins and ends with a replay of the season one vs. season two special from last week. Season three begins on Wednesday.
Court TV has 10 episodes of â€˜Til Death Do Us Part today.
Discovery Channel has nine episodes of MythBusters today.
Discovery Times has 11 episodes of Everest: Beyond the Limit early.
Disney Channel has 10 episodes of Hannah Montana today.
FOX Reality has eight hours of Last Comic Standing early.
MTV has 15 episodes of College Hill today.
National Geographic has six episodes of Lockdown tonight.
Nickelodeon has 15 episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air late tonight.
Sci Fi plays Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs and then Hannibal all in a row today.
SOAPnet has last weekâ€™s five episodes of One Life to Live and General Hospital.
Spike is playing Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV and Rocky V in a row today.
TLC has eight episodes of Miami Ink tonight with the last four replaying for a total of 12 straight hours.
USA has 12 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Womenâ€™s Entertainment has 14 episodes of Bridezillas today.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.