Tonight is the season premiere of Beauty and the Geek on The CW. Big Brother 8 on CBS and Just For Laughs on ABC both have their season finales tonight. Tuesday night gets into full swing next week, when everything but Cavemen and Carpoolers on ABC will be premiering. They premiere the following week. For more on the fall season, check out the Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2007 TV Schedule. Or, if you haven’t already, get a Printable Primetime Schedule and see what your favorite shows will be up against and when they premiere.
House (FOX): Repeat. The team works on a woman that traveled all the way from Cuba to see Dr. House.
K-Ville (FOX): Repeat. Last night’s series premiere episode replays. Read review.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. A drug dealer holds Dinozzo and his girlfriend captive when his mule falls ill and is taken to the hospital.
Just for Laughs (ABC): Season Finale. Two episodes play tonight to finish out the first season of the show. Gags include a shoplifter being seen and a cop that needs to borrow a cell phone.
Elvis: Viva Las Vegas (ABC): Special. Watch as current musicians play some of Elvis’ classic material. Also, never before seen clips from his years in Vegas are shown. Runs two hours.
Lincoln Heights (ABC Family): New. Jenn starts a new job, Cassie gets a new friend and a house party gets a bit to rowdy. Plays again later.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. For some reason Sheriff Carter has become extremely attractive to the women in town. Plays again later. Well, sounds a lot better than his recent disappearing act from the episode “Sight Unseen,” which replays right before this one.
Damages (FX): New. Patty’s key witness, Gregory Malina, has gone missing and she must find a new angle to approach the case. Ellen’s parents show up unexpectedly. Read an interview with Peter Facinelli, he plays Gregory Malina on the show. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. A retrospective of some of their favorite jobs is shown. Plays again later.
- Glutton for Punishment (Food Network): New. Find out what it is like to spend a week as a grape picker. Plays again later.
- Have Fork, Will Travel (Food Network): New. Puerto Rico is visited. Plays again later.
- Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels (Food Network): New. The culture and food of Lima, Peru is taken in. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has FIFA Women’s World Cup action with Nigeria vs. United States.
- The Dead Zone (USA): Repeat. The sixth season finale, “Denouement,” replays.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Ascension,” replays.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. The season premiere, “The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby,” and another episode, “The Gang Gets Invincible,” from last Thursday night replay.
Bravo has 10 episodes of Project Runway.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Dark Angel early.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
VH1 has six episodes of Fabulous Life Of …