11" align="right" hspace="3" border="0" />Tonight you will find the series premieres of Back to You and Kitchen Nightmares on FOX, Kid Nation on CBS, and Gossip Girl on The CW. As for season premieres, we have America’s Next Top Model on The CW, ‘Til Death on FOX and The Ultimate Fighter on Spike. Last Comic Standing on NBC has its season finale. For more on the fall season, check out the Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2007 TV Schedule. Or, if you haven’t already, get a Printable Primetime Schedule and see what your favorite shows will be up against and when they premiere.
Back to You (FOX): Series Premiere. Kelsey Grammar (Frasier) and Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond) star in this new comedy set in a newsroom in Pittsburgh. Actually looks like it might be funny.
‘Til Death (FOX): Season Premiere. Never found this to be all that good last season, but its back. Tonight Eddie is annoyed by some of Joy’s habits and lets her know. Only to find out he has a few of his own that he is unaware of.
Gossip Girl (The CW): Series Premiere. Downloaded this episode for free from popular series of novels. Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) voices the anonymous gossip girl. This should do pretty well tonight, but next week when Private Practice on ABC and Bionic Woman on NBC both debut, along with the return of Criminal Minds on CBS, all in the same time period, I don’t think it will fare as well. What do you think?and watched it yesterday. Nothing all that special, just another bunch of early twenty-something actors playing spoiled rich high school students. Based on the
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. The third season finale, “Snow Day,” where a drug dealer tries breaking into the labs vault to get his confiscated drugs back and Mac and Stella try to save the lab.
Deal or No Deal (NBC): New. A big fan of the Indianapolis Colts gets to play on a Colts themed set for a $1 million prize. Former NFL players are on hand to help him along.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): Season Finale. The 10 finalists are reunited. The final two are roasted. Special guests make appearances. The winner is revealed. Runs two hours.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeat. Get a behind the scenes look at Alton Brown and Good Eats. Plays again later.
Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Four new episodes play tonight. In the first, Curtis accidentally helps a robber. In the second, CJ and Janine’s divorce is finalized. In the third, CJ and Nicole have things turn out bad. And, in the last one of the night, things get fast and furious.
- Come Rain or Come Shine: From Grey’s Anatomy to Private Practice (ABC): Special. Watch this hour of clips, music videos and more to get you ready for the first season of Private Practice.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Cincinnati Reds at the Chicago Cubs.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeat. Sunday’s season finale episode, “Great Leap Forward,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Blame the Victim,” replays.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. The season premiere, “The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby,” and another episode, “The Gang Gets Invincible,” from last Thursday night replay. Two new episodes play tomorrow night.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Shoot, “ replays.
- Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Reflections,” replays.
Bravo has 12 episodes of Top Chef.
Sci Fi has eight hours of The Twilight Zone early.
TNT has five episodes of Law & Order tonight.