News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has a The Bachelor: Where Are They Now? special and the two-hour season-two finale of October Road and FOX has the series premiere of Canterbury’s Law and the time period premiere of New Amsterdam.
Over on Cable, ABC Family has the winter finale of Wildfire and Food Network has a new season of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives.
Enter to win some Pepsi Stuff points.
Canterbury’s Law (FOX): Series Premiere. After the disappearance of her young son, an attorney spends all her time working and doing what ever she can to help the wrongfully accused. Stars Julianna Margulies (ER).
New Amsterdam (FOX): New. A controversial psychiatrist is murdered and a homeless war veteran confesses to the crime, but Amsterdam isn’t so sure. Meanwhile, he may be a step closer to finding the woman that will make him mortal again. Really like how they weave the backstory throughout an episode. Hopefully, it will do well without following American Idol.
Medium (NBC): New. Allison tries to keep Joe out of the loop of why his mother has come to visit.
How I Met You Mother (CBS): Repeat. Barney gets he and his pals into the after party of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, but he seems to be having a temporary problem talking with the ladies in “The Yips” from earlier this season.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): New. Christine is letting new Christine set her up on a blind date and another new episode airs after Two and a Half Men.
October Road (ABC): Season Finale. An ex of Eddie’s tries to reconnect with him and Janet starts to lose it emotionally. Hannah gets arrested for assaulting Ray’s ex. Nick gets offered a job out of town. There is no word yet on whether this will be back for another season, so this could actually be the series finale.
Kyle XY (ABC Family): New. Kyle put together a meeting between Jessi and Sarah. Meanwhile, everyone is preparing for the prom. Plays again later. Next week is the season finale.
Wildfire (ABC Family): New. Jean is thinking about getting back into the racing business. Dani and Pablo are trying to get Junior to go after Kris. Plays again late night tomorrow.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Season Premiere. Guy is on the hunt for some great “Big Breakfast” places around the country. Plays again later. A repeat episode follows.
- Gossip Girl (The CW): Repeat. In “Victor/Victrola” Serena and Dan finally admit their feelings for each other. Chuck is trying to make an investment to impress his father. Nate tries to confront his father about his drug use.
- ESPN has a college basketball doubleheader with two conference tournament finals games.
- ESPN2 has a women’s college basketball conference tournament final followed by a men’s conference tournament final doubleheader and then, Arena Football.
- NBA TV has the Atlanta Hawks at the Orlando Magic.
- Versus has NHL action.
- The Closer (TNT): The season one replay resumes with episode five, “Flashpoint,” where the team is investigating a psychiatrist that is involved in clinical trials of a new drug.
Bravo has eight episodes of Top Chef early and later five episodes of Project Runway.
HGTV has 12 episodes of Deserving Design early.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Roseanne early.
Sci Fi has seven episodes of Odyssey 5 early.
TNT has five episodes of Law & Order tonight.
Travel Channel has eight episodes of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
Again, another pretty good night with lots of good stuff to watch. What will you be checking out tonight?