News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the fifth season finale of According to Jim and The CW has the fifth season premiere of Beauty and the Geek.
Over on cable, A&E has the third season premiere of Gene Simmons Family Jewels, BET has season premiere of College Hill: Atlanta, and MTV has the second season premiere of Human Giant.
Enter our giveaway and you could win up to 150 Pepsi Stuff Points. That’s enough to get a DVD set and six TV episode downloads at Amazon Unbox.
American Idol (FOX): New. The top 12 perform and one goes home tomorrow. They keep saying how this is the most talented group ever, but I just haven’t seen it yet. For me, there has yet to be a defining moment for any of these finalists during the last three weeks. Runs two hours. Do you have a favorite left in the competition?
Jericho (CBS): New. Jake and the rangers become entangled in a fight for survival with Goetz and his Ravenwood boys. Really liking this season, but too bad that the ratings haven’t really followed so much. Not sure why people wouldn’t check this out with a repeat Law & Order: SVU and a Primetime special as competition.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. A Muslim Marine is found dead near a mosque and Ducky is refusing to do an autopsy at the family’s request.
One Tree Hill (The CW): New. Lucas and Lindsey are just a day away from getting married and decide to see if they can fix Nathan and Haley’s marriage before they do. Brooke sets Peyton up with an old boyfriend.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A young girls death seems to have a connection the world of ultimate fighting.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton works with cabbage and then some corned beef. Both episodes play again later.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeats. First up he competes in an “Eggplant Parmesan” battle and then a “BBQ Ribs” battle. Both play again later.
The Office (TBS): Repeats. First up is “Women’s Appreciation” from season three, where Dwight and Andy are trying to find the person who flashed Phyllis on her way into work. Then the “Pilot” episode replays, where you can see how it all began.
- Bones (TNT): Repeat. Season one continues replaying with episode seven, “The Man on Death Row.” The defendant in Booth’s first case is about to be executed and he and Brennan are racing the clock to tie up any loose ends.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): Repeat. Last Saturday’s episode, “Ex-Boyfriend and Girlfriend,” replays. Plays again later.
- ESPN has the Summit and then the Horizon League tournament finals.
- ESPN2 has the Big East women’s tournament final followed by the Sun Belt tournament final.
- NBA TV has the Utah Jazz at the Chicago Bulls.
- Versus has NHL action.
- Dirt (FX): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Dirty Slutty Whores,” replays, where Lucy wants answers when a celebrity gets let out of jail very early.
A&E has six hours of Gene Simmons Family Jewels episodes tonight.
Bravo has 15½ hours of The Real Housewives of… episodes.
Oxygen has 13 hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Dark Angel early.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
VH1 has nine episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Not as much as the last couple of nights, but still a few good things to watch. What will you be checking out tonight on the tube?