News & Notes
In late night, Comedy Central has an Aisha Tyler Is Lit: Live at the Filmore comedy special.
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. In “Last Call” from earlier this season, the team is searching for a white-collar criminal that is about to testify in a court case when he goes missing.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. In “Catching Out” from earlier this season, the team is searching for a serial killer that seems to be hoping the rails and killing people along the way.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. In “Sweetie” from earlier this season, Lupo and Bernard are investigating the death of the writer of a best-selling memoir.
Scrubs (ABC): Repeat. “My Happy Place” from earlier this season replays, where J.D. and Elliot get closer while working together. Runs 30 Minutes.
Hitch (ABC): Released 2005. Will Smith as a guy who helps others get the women of their dreams, who falls for a newspaper columnist while he is helping someone and she is researching a story on him, but she doesn’t know that it is him that she is doing the story on. Runs two and a half hours.
Tasting Ireland (Food Network): Repeat. Bobby Flay travels through Ireland. Plays again later.
Extreme Cuisine With Jeff Corwin (Food Network): New. Jeff Corwin learns about the food and customs of Thailand. Plays again later.
Leverage (TNT): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “The Juror #6 Job,” replays, where Parker gets selected for jury duty and they find that a ruthless businesswoman is undermining the case. Four other episodes follow.
Unwrapped (Food Network): Repeat. Marc takes a look at how some of your favorite “Road Foods” are made. Plays again later.
- ABC has college basketball action with North Carolina at Maryland.
- CBS has a college basketball action with Tennessee at Kentucky followed by third round coverage of the Northern Open Trust golf tournament.
- ESPN has four college basketball games.
- ESPN2 has four college basketball games followed by NASCAR racing action with the Nationwide Series: Stater Bros. 300.
- NBA TV has the New Orleans Hornets at the Utah Jazz.
- Versus has college basketball action.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Thursday night’s episode, “Truth and Reconciliation,” replays. Also replays earlier in the day.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Repeat episodes will follow the expanded edition of Talkshow With Spike Feresten.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Hugh Laurie hosted with musical guest Kanye West.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): New. Actresses Jennifer Morrison and Shirley Manson are the guests on this hour long edition.
A&E has six episodes of CSI: Miami.
Bravo has five episodes of Project Runway.
MTV2 has 12 episodes of Rob & Big.
TBS begins 24 hours of Tyler Perry TV shows and movies tonight with episodes of Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns, and the movie Tyler Perry’s Diary of a Mad Black Woman.
truTV has 18 episodes of Forensics Files.