Today there are seven different college football games where both teams are ranked in the Top 25. That is a slew of possibly great games. It is resulting in what ESPN and others are calling “Separation Saturday” as the winning teams will put themselves in the drivers seat and the losers will have a tough row-to-hoe to get back in the championship hunt. What game will you be watching today? Besides the local match up here of Fresno State at Washington, I will be taking a look at Michigan at Notre Dame. Today is the One Year Anniversary of Tonight on the Tube. The 366th in a row of daily picks for what is worth watching each night on the tube and the first on the way to two years. Monday is when the TV season really gets underway. For a look at what is in store check out the Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2006 TV Schedule.
Saturday Night Football (ABC): Tonight we have Nebraska at USC. Broadcast starts at 8:00 p.m. Eastern with kickoff about 15 minutes after the hour or so and is scheduled to run about three hours.
SEC on CBS (CBS): Tonight is Florida at Tennessee. Broadcast starts at 8:00 p.m. Eastern and runs about three hours.
Jeff Dunham: Arguing With Myself (Comedy Central): Repeat. The guy is an absolutely incredible ventriloquist who uses multiple dummies and voices.
Childhood Obesity: Danger (Food Network): New. The Food Network investigates the causes of obesity in children.
Trading Spaces (TLC): Repeat. A couple of rooms in Sedona, AZ are redone.
- The E! Hollywood Story (E!): Repeat. Michael J. Fox is profiled.
- Runaway Bride (NBC): Released 1999. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere try to recapture the magic of Pretty Woman but come up short in this mildly entertaining romantic comedy. Runs two and a half hours.
- ABC has College Football during the day and in primetime. See Prime Pick above.
- CBS has primetime College Football. See Solid Selection above.
- ESPN has College Football games with PGA Golf in between and the second game being Bowden vs. Bowden.
- ESPN2 has three College Football games today.
- FOX has MLB Baseball with the Boston Red Sox at the New York Yankees as the featured game in most areas.
- FOX Sports has College Football including Fresno State at Washington here in Seattle, which is the game I will be watching today. Also look for a FIBA Womenâ€™s World Championship basketball game.
- NBC has Notre Dame and Michigan State in College Football action.
- OLN has College Football with Texas Tech at Texas Christian.
- MADtv (FOX): Season Premiere. The Rock and Xzibit make appearances. Look for a Survivor spoof tonight.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Tom Hanks hosts with musical guest Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Talkshow with Spike Feresten (FOX): Series Premiere. Not your average talk show. Tonightâ€™s guest is Andy Richter. Find comedy sketches and more.
What will you be watching tonight on TV?