Tomorrow we will have some last minute gift ideas for the TVaholic on your list. It will be much like last year’s list with a few additions. Also, over the next few days, keep a lookout for our listing of Holiday TV Marathons, just in case you need something to watch besides basketball and college football bowl games over the next few days. There aren’t a lot of them today, but there will be plenty of the next three days.
Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. This is a compilation of some of the best sketches from the 2006-07 season. Runs 90 minutes.
Saturday Night Live Goes Commercial (NBC): Repeat. This is a compilation of some of the best commercial spoofs from past season. Runs 90 minutes.
Elf (CBS): Released 2003. The Will Ferrell vehicle that has him playing an adopted elf that leaves Santa’s workshop to search for his family in New York. Runs two hours.
Women’s Murder Club (ABC): Repeat. A father-to-be is murdered and the club investigates in “Maybe, Baby.”
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (TBS): Released 1989. This is probably my second favorite Christmas movie after Die Hard. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at this family Christmas gathering. Runs 105 minutes and plays twice.
- Chefography (Food Network): Repeats. Three of these specials replay tonight and chronicle the rise to fame of three of the Food Network’s most popular stars. First up is Bobby Flay, followed by Sandra Lee and then finally, Rachael Ray. All three replay again later.
- Saturday Night Live (E!): Repeats. Two episodes hosted by Lindsay Lohan replay. One of them includes the hilarious Harry Potter sketch.
- ABC has the first nine holes of the Wendy’s Three-Tour Challenge.
- CBS has doubleheader college basketball with UCLA at Michigan followed by Florida at Ohio State.
- ESPN has a college basketball doubleheader early with Georgetown at Memphis followed by Tennessee at Xavier and then later college football action with the New Mexico Bowl with Nevada vs. New Mexico followed by the Pioneer Las Vegas Bowl with BYU vs. UCLA.
- ESPN2 has the Papajohns.com Bowl with Cincinnati at Southern Mississippi followed by a college basketball tripleheader.
- NBA TV has the Washington Wizards at the Indiana Pacers.
- NFL Network has Saturday Night Football with the Dallas Cowboys at the Carolina Panthers.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA): Repeat. The “Untethered” episode from a couple of weeks ago with Det. Goren going undercover at a mental institution replays.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Steve Martin hosted with musical guest James Taylor. Runs 90 minutes.
ABC Family has five two-hour Christmas themed movies starting early.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of Dirty Jobs.
Hallmark Channel has seven two-hour made-for-TV Christmas movies.
Lifetime has six holiday and Christmas themed two-hour made-for-TV movies.
Spike TV has Kill Bill: Vol. 1 & Kill Bill: Vol. 2 tonight.
VH1 has the five part 100 Greatest Songs of the ‘90s.
if your a fan of natlamp’s christmas vacation, check out their latest christmas effort burning up youtube… A Spears Family Christmas
It may be “burning up YouTube,” but it sure doesn’t look like a whole lot of “effort” went into it. It is more loud and obnoxious than funny.