News & Notes
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. Logan and Falacci are on the case of a murdered fertility doctor in the episode “Seeds,” from this season.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. Episode 10, “Snitch,” from this season replays, where the wife of a polygamist is murdered and he thinks it may be connected to another case that he testified in.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. Episode three, “Misbegotten,” from this season replays, where a scientist controversial research is exposed after an explosion that injures a guard.
A Charlie Brown Valentine (ABC): Repeat. Charlie is trying to get up the nerve to ask a girl to go with him to the St. Valentine’s dance.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (ABC): Released 200?. The recently remade with Johnny Depp version plays tonight. Runs 2½ hours.
Torchwood (BBC America): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Sleeper,” replays, where a woman kills a couple of intruders, but has no memory of doing it.
Torchwood (BBC America): New. A soldier from World War I comes through the rift and pieces from 1918 are appearing in a hospital.
Saturday Night Live (E!): Repeat. A Justin Timberlake episode replays. Plays again later.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): Repeat. Part two of the “James Bond Special” episode replays, where the guys test out some of the gadgets and stunts from the movie franchise. Plays again later.
- Shark (CBS): Repeat. In this episode from season one, “Here Comes the Judge,” Stark is heading up the prosecution of the murder of a judge’s wife. The judge just happens to be one that he doesn’t get along with very well.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. A couple of rival cheerleaders redo the family rooms in the other’s house. Plays again later.
- ABC has college basketball action early.
- CBS has third round coverage of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
- ESPN has five college basketball games.
- ESPN2 has three college basketball games.
- FOX has the Sprint Cup: Budweiser Shootout from Daytona International Speedway.
- NBA TV has the Chicago Bulls at the Utah Jazz.
- Versus has tennis coverage of the Davis Cup: Austria vs. United States.
- Dirt (FX): Episodes four, five and six from season one replay. The next three replay next Saturday in late night. Season two premieres Sunday, March 2nd and will consist of only seven episodes due to the writers’ strike.
- MADtv (FOX): New. Hannah Montana gets parodied.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. The Brian Williams (NBC Nightly News) hosted episode replays, with musical guest Feist.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): New. Spike visits with TV producer John Langley.
Bravo has five episodes of Inside the Actors Studio early.
Food Network is pretty much all about chocolate all day.
Fuse has 24 episodes of Pants Off Dance Off.
G4 has 18 episodes of Ninja Warrior early and five episodes of Attack of the Show! tonight.
History Channel has five episodes of Band of Brothers.
MTV has 22 episodes of True Life.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
VH1 has the five-part 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders.
What will you be watching on TV tonight?